What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HLG LEDs by DRUIDA

druida.420

3rd Week and time to defoliate at day 21.

17.jpg 18.jpg
image 20.jpg
21.jpg 22.jpg
23.jpg 24.jpg
25.jpg

druida.420

Present moment 6th week of flowering. At this time no Nitrogen is given to the plants, EC will drop to below 2 next week and last two weeks water with Final Solution.

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

druida.420

7th week flowering and time to drop EC to 1.9 ( it was 2.5 ).

Next week only Final Solution and Taste Improver and the last one water only.

It is almost time :woohoo:

IMG-0854.jpg

IMG-0855.jpg

IMG-0858.jpg

IMG-0859.jpg

Crowmax

Veteran
Nice buds!
You pulled the trigger for the HLG 550 , nice move, hope you enjoy the results as time passes

druida.420

looking good mate, nice plants, how's the smell?

Everything is great. washing machine the least smell and spumoni the strongest. But not my smelliest :tiphat:

Nice buds!
You pulled the trigger for the HLG 550 , nice move, hope you enjoy the results as time passes

Have the HLG for one year now. Had one 600w. Only now I’m understanding the feeding needed with this baby since it is very different from the 600 even with superlumens.

Regarding quality it beats the 600 with a long distance. Quantity it depends a lot from what you working with but it beats the old 600 but don’t know if it will beat a 1000 as advertised. Consumption wise is awesome.

Fitzera

Everything is great. washing machine the least smell and spumoni the strongest. But not my smelliest :tiphat:

Have the HLG for one year now. Had one 600w. Only now I’m understanding the feeding needed with this baby since it is very different from the 600 even with superlumens.

Regarding quality it beats the 600 with a long distance. Quantity it depends a lot from what you working with but it beats the old 600 but don’t know if it will beat a 1000 as advertised. Consumption wise is awesome.

I'm torn in this regard, I've been considering upgrading to the new hlg but at the same time I really like my multi spectrum system (600 hps and leds). The added heat of the hps helps alot. Maybe just replace my blurple with a couple of the new boards (blurple is on it's way out, burnt diodes)....decisions decisions

druida.420

I'm torn in this regard, I've been considering upgrading to the new hlg but at the same time I really like my multi spectrum system (600 hps and leds). The added heat of the hps helps alot. Maybe just replace my blurple with a couple of the new boards (blurple is on it's way out, burnt diodes)....decisions decisions

I’m not going back. Excited to be able to have a Summer grow :laughing:

Hey Druida - The grow looks great! How have you dealt with the feeding since switching to LED?

In my case the max I went on ec with the 600hps was 2 withRO. Now max ... 2,7.

Impressive imo

druida.420

Hy guys !

Hope all of u are ok ! Stay safes guys !

Last week of flower. Here are the pics.

What do you guys think of the HLG 550 ?

IMG-0876.jpg IMG-0877.jpg IMG-0878.jpg

IMG-0879.jpg IMG-0880.jpg

IMG-0882.jpg IMG-0883.jpg IMG-0884.jpg

druida.420

Hi Guys !

After a quick test with a humidity meter checked that buds were already with 11% so time to put them in bins while waiting for trimming.

I always take 2 weeks trimming everything so in bins they start to cure. I also put in every bin a Integra pack to help manage things out.

The pics ! :laughing:

IMG-0948.jpg IMG-0947.jpg IMG-0944.jpg

IMG-0951.jpg IMG-0955.jpg IMG-0956.jpg

IMG-0953.jpg

druida.420

Hi Guys !

Finish this grow with some bud shots and scissor hash.

IMG-0995.jpg

IMG-1008.jpg

IMG-1009.jpg

IMG-1010.jpg

Have a summer grow going on with lots of freebies. Will also post it here for the ICMAG fam :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts