What's new

Hitch hiking

Tom Petty

CONTINUATION
three guys decided it wasn't fun anymore when I held a fixed blade Buck to the passenger's throat. Needless to say, they pulled over immediately!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

any of you run into Holly? she came from Miami fla, hitchhiked her way across the usa.......

eastbeast

..Plucked her eyebrows on the way, shaved her legs and the he was a she, she said "hey babe.."

Lol

I believe that bit is about Holly Woodlawn..

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

we used to go see Lou downtown manhattan all the time, he played all the smokiest clubs. This was '72-'75, by then I/we'd seen him nearly a dozen times, it was time to move on.

Mr. Fast, my first thought was like many others, they left you a gift.
I have hitchhiked for the last forty years. Many, many good memories and some great rides. I even got a ride in an Amish carriage, hey a rides a ride, and damn sure beats walking. Doing much of my hitchhiking in S. E. Ohio, I'd say around 60-70 percent of my rides involved smoking some killer home - grown or some form of alcohol, from beer to moonshine. Hell, I even got laid twice, once in Ohio once in Cape Cod, thanks to hitchhiking. Only one bad ride I remember. Got a ride with three other guys and they thought it would be funny to ride past where I said I wanted out and act like they weren't going to let me out of their car.

Thanks for the story,I liked it!

The only thing that makes me think they lost it is,the fricken chunk had to of been at least a half ounce.

It was so heavy,the motor home was leaning to one side!
:tiphat: