What's new

.:History of Northern Lights:.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I spose I first heard about NL when everyone else did, but had never had the opportunity to smoke any. I decided that I might as well grow some...
I grew out two NL fems from MOC (some of their stuff is fantastic, some is garbage) and was pleasantly surprised at how nice they turned out. No sign of nanners, and yielded very nice and on par with any big bud strain. The aroma of one plant was as nice of a candy sweet/berry-ish smell one could ask for. Very pleasant and carried through in the smoke. The other plant had virtually no terpine signature at all. I mean zero aroma throughout flower. The most stealth plant aroma wise I have ever witnessed I think, besides maybe feral hemp. However, after a couple week cure, those buds had the distinct taste of the first plant, and it was hard to tell the buds apart in the bowl.
Very nice happy euphoric high was what I experienced.
picture.php

lol...think I flushed them enough?

S

sbd420

personally Northern Lights changed my life and got me into the grow business to supply myself with the best buds possible...the cutting that I tried from an old college friend was the perfect NL with a short stature, piney smell and taste, low odor and straight up narcotic on the mind and body...everything i've grown i try to compare to the effects of the NL i had and must say very few plants come close and i've grown some of the best known indica's and sativa's in the world (in seed form) and still wish i could get a cutting of the NL which my friend lost over 9 years ago

Sick

I used to buy weed from a guy here in florida who grew his own. It was the best dammed bud I had ever smoked! He would harvest and me and my friends would buy up all we could get. People would beg us for some of this bud and offer us mega money because they had never seen anything so sticky and soooo damm good. We used to call it the "B1" cause the dudes name started with a B and the bud was a #1 winner to us. Well as it turns out it was Northern Lights x skunk! He told us that he did alot of breeding so I dont know if it was the NL#5 x Skunk#1 but it was the best bud I have ever smoked!!

Its becasue of them buds that I am now trying to grow my own. I want that bad ass NL! I saw Nirvana had the NL x Big Bud seeds and I was drooling to buy them but they are no longer listed. :(