What's new

Hippie_lettuce & Freeganja's Salad Bowl

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
The grow time is over folks. It had to be pulled at 6 weeks due to a farmers complaint :mad: The total weight isnt in yet, heres some pics of buds drying.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
It has good trichomes and good color. It will be just fine Brother Free. Thats some dynamite fuckin smoke, and dont be bummed.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
looks good to me bro... dank even! looks like you chopped it just in time the weather has taken a turn for the worse anyway.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Heard that the low will be 35 tomorrow night?

The smoke is about the same as indoors, but tastes different. The indoors PK was alot prettier lol

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
PK SonNnNnN!!!

PK SonNnNnN!!!

This weed is bawlin, yo! Trichomes be sparklin like you never SEEN. I smoked a bowl and I was like, "Whaaaat? Are you serious, PK?"

google wendy's review bawlin

:laughing:

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Im just a little down because I know it couldve gotten bigger, but we would have had to pull it due to weather anyway.

Regardless, I have smoked it, and it was great! I have this steam roller I call "face off". Because it will blow your face off! Hmm come to think of it, the weed should be called face off too. lol

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
I took some dry bud shots this morning. One of the buds is from our previous indoor grow. Can you tell which one is the indoor or outdoor?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for sticking around the thread. I dont think we have the time to do one more crop here if we wanted to. Im tired of all the repressive bullshit here. A huge weight will be lifted off my mind once I get to Cali. Ill have to build a cabinet before we get anything going again.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Got a couple of Sour Rhinos, Lavender Lights, and Sweet Tooth x Deep Chunk going.
Approx. 3 weeks - Sour Rhino #1
Short & squat, I think it is more Sour Bubble leaning
picture.php

Approx 3 weeks - Sour Rhino #2
picture.php

A little blurry - About 6 weeks - Sweet Tooth x Deep Chunk
picture.php

picture.php

Lavender Lights - About 3 weeks
picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Oh Dang! Your gonna have some great smoke! What an overall great selection! Hope You Guys are doin good. You are both very special to me.

DP

Latest posts

Latest posts