Veteran
Kyles_Mom.gif

Ya missed it, Unc!! Hey KK

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Look how sad this Sour Rhino looks!!
picture.php

As you can see the tap root ain't looking too good. In fact, I dare say it doesn't have a tap root. It's just got a long white thing that isn't tapering and branching out like it's supposed to!

picture.php

In this picture, the X18 are in the column to the far left, the Chemdog Krush are the second column, the Sour Rhino (2) inhabit the third, and the S.O.S. the last column. The Sour Rhino in the middle is the "best" looking one, even though it still is way behind.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did you scuff them hippie? how long did they soak for? those look like the got over wet and rotted before they got a good chance or they were getting old...

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Let's see, I do not remember scuffing them, they did start to crack open about a couple of days after I put them in the soil. Now, everyone else did fine with the whole germination process, so I hope it is not because they are old? I mean, I tried that with another bean, and that one didn't make it either. I may just give up and cross my fingers that the single one that looks like it's gonna make it, is female. Then I will have to pop either Sourbubble or NCDG x Deep Chunk.

L

LolaGal

Sourbubble, sourbubble. You will love it. Of course, I ain't had none of the others.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Well I planted some Sourbubble today. 2 of em. More bad news. The other Tom Hill's Haze is a male. AHHHH!!!! I am soooo disappointed!! WTF is up with all these balls?!?

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
you know you have a good little setup going for your babies..... I'm thinking of doing that with the seedlings.... are the plastic ones the best.. cause i've seen those like cardboard kinds that help you start herbs n shit.... just wondering... may be a stupid question but who knows.... olol just lookin forward to doing things my own way... ya dig?