What's new

Hippie_lettuce & Freeganja's Salad Bowl

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
They're swelling...

They're swelling...

Both Sourbubbles were male. Oh well.

PK (We pollinated a couple of the middle buds with X18 pollen)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Satori Haze
picture.php

picture.php

PK clone in veg (The other three look like this, so I didn't take pics of them)
picture.php

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
The Satori Haze has so many bud sites, it's crazy! I like it though, kinda has a background smell of crap. Skunky, actually.

Yeah the PK is death-proof, I swear it! It looks so much better in person hehe. Should be a few more weeks or so and then choppy-chop!

No there was no trout fishing earlier. We were doing chores and then I had to do some work. LOL Dr. P

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
HiP Ganji
Howzit you two..?? ALl is looking good the pk has my eye all over her.. death proff i like the sounds of that..:D thanx for sharing the updates you all.. bbl peace n pufs..

sackO

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Hey Sacko. I like the sound of death proof to. I think the strain should be named that LOL

Sometimes Hippie posts as me by accident.

The Satori haze smell like haze more than Satori. I wonder if it will take on the high too :chin:

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Hey guys! They're gettin bigger! :woohoo: Glad to hear thoes PKs comming back nicely. And dont be so modest.... they're not death proof, you guys just have that green thumb work'n for ya!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
You're so punny Unc.

Thanks Real, welcome to the Salad Bowl. That glass bowl actually gets us really stoned. Works great with buds, not really hash.