What's new

hippie_lettuce does NorCalDaddy'sGirl

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Hey everyone,

I am running these alongside some Deep Chunks. They were gifted to me (thanks, you know who you are! :) ) by a lovely ICMag member. These are WhiskeyTango's, not necessarily Image Reaper's. Due to space constraints, I only popped two seeds. These were placed into the Rapid Rooters on Friday night, they opened up yesterday, and their tap roots started coming out yesterday night. Here they are:

I hope I do these seeds some justice, since I know they are supposed to be some good plants. Any help with this grow will be appreciated. Hop on for the ride! :dance:

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Hey Cib

You're welcome to join us! The more, the merrier!
Well, brief update w/o pics: one of the seedlings is a runt, and we have decided to call it Stubby. The other one is growing just fine and stretching for the sky. I hope I get an Idi0t, either with this grow or with the other beans!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Thanks Pinball. Glad to see you're here. You know I'm waiting to pop those WW, I just don't have room!!

Seedlings are under 2 T5's and 2 CFL's (400w equivalent) = approx. 12,000 lumens and lotsa blue light. They are now in those red dixie cups. Anyone have an idea on how long these should veg so I get a decent yield? I don't wanna overdo it.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey...WiskeyTango has been filling me in on the details behind NCDG...I was clueless until then...lol.

Mind if I watch? ...hehehe...if ya do, TOUGH. :yoinks: :nanana:

tagged!!

dank.Frank

good luck with those youngings' turn them into mothers and only flower the cuts. youll find a nice genetic and then run with making hella lot a clones. i tend to keep what was a seed as a mother. clones finish quicker and you wont be saying i wish i didnt have to revert this plant for the pheno....

take it easy, hl,
CC

xcrispi

So far I've only found 2 distinct pheno types 1 is Skunkier and also fatter leaved , the other is sativa dom. and reeks of pineapple / juicyfruit gum .
I haven't had a bad plant yet . We have 13 F1's going right now to make more seed and isolate a satty dom mom.

I'm tuned in .
Crispi

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
dank.Frank you're always welcome to stop by any thread of mine!

Thanks for the tips CC and xcrispi, I will take clones off these, whatever sex they turn out to be. Will update tomorrow night, so stay tuned :)

LOL Freeganja...bloom in your own garden!

L

LolaGal

Tagged! Hope you have better luck than me.

Mine got slammed by fungus gnats, and never really recovered. I put one outside and it got ate by stink bugs. lol.

I had a grapefruit smelling one, is that the Idokt strain, never could figure that one out.

But alas, the damage done by the fungus gnats was too much for em, and they succumbed. :)

good luck!.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
One of the NCDG had a "failed" tap root and it is slow growing. It just did not have a long tap root like the other one. The second one is still kinda small..maybe because of the lights not being on this past week. But no more yellow tops!

Hope we get to see what these look like in bloom. They need three more weeks of veg. Pics next week when they are a bit bigger.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Quick Update

Quick Update

Finally!

Okay I have been losing tracks of the weeks but that doesn't matter anyway. I guess I'm supposed to veg these until they are 12" tall. They have narrow leaves and they're sitting under the 200w equivalent CFL next to a T5.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Good thing the runt survived. It's the last picture. I didn't think it was gonna make it because of the whole bad tap root thing. I dunno if or when I should start feeding these?

Thanks for stopping by everyone! These babies will need your attentions, too :)

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
if rootbound?...they probably need transplanted...I recommend 6-8 inch pots, next.

Attachments

• user13508_pic33934_1236664031.jpg
    user13508_pic33934_1236664031.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 9

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
I gave them high-nitrogen bat guano. They were in "pellet" form. Instructions said to mix 1 T per gallon of water. Transplanted the bigger plant into a 1 gallon pot.

Hope you all are having a fun Halloween.