What's new

Hindu Kush x Lvpk F2 Project

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks everyone, everything is now down & drying been de-seeding everything still have lots of work to do only de-seeded 3 plants so far i need to call some friends over to help lol

most of you probly read Clarence quite so i PMed old pink but i have a feeling its going to take a while for him to get back to me its ok though im still de-seeding so i need a little more time.

I have a few pix of the Hindu Hero in flower i took a few weeks before chop by the time they were ready to come down they were all infested with mites,webbing on top of all the colas but all the seeds look real healthy, i wish i had better pix Hindu Hero will look better when grown indoors.
I dont have any pix of Hindu Hero when i grew them indoors but i do have pix of Lvpk (same pheno i used to make Hindu Hero) right before harvest if you wanted to see those.

Hindu Hero about 2 weeks before chop
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CaliO/Dc x Hindu Hero (freebies)
picture.php

Last edited:

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey BT, the smell on the Hindu Hero is woodsy/musky/mocha/hash has a bit of sweetness to them the hash is more of a blonde hash which comes from the hindu kush then the dark rich smoke of most afghans that im use to, the mocha smell was strong in the last few weeks of flower & during harvest but not strongly noticable in the dry product, but it will depend on what medium/nutrients you use it was much more noticable when i grew it outside in organic soil then when i grow them indoors in coco using advanced nutrients it was much more woodsy/musky.

the smoke is smooth i find the stone to creep on slowly & settle in gently i find the high to be very stoney felt a lot in the head cloudy & thought inducing, not as heavy of a body stone as say Lapis or Deepchunk but very relaxing but if you do take a big rip you will find yourself laying down to take a kitty nap lol ive stated before i find it to be my hero for pain especially my back when it gets knotted up seems to just gently melt it away & release all tension.Its a great medical strain for anxiety,stress,sleep & pain.

These are pix of a Lvpk clone (topped once)off the Lvpk mother that i used to make Hindu Hero
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did a germination test & it doesnt look too good for the Hindu Hero & im very disappointed, my guess is stress from the mold & mites hurt its development, its ok i can get sprouts especially if i scuff them but it doesnt match up to my standards to put them up for sale.

I was thinking instead of making a lot of local birds happy & all the time/effort/money/care i put into making all of these i could send them into seedbay for freebies in mix packs of 20 or something i think you could get atleast half to sprout & find something special in these.

I am going to make LVPK S2's along with growing some Lvpk x herijuana i call (White Zombie), for now on i make seeds strictly indoors, ive never had a germ issue with any seeds i made when i made them indoors.
I'll start a new thread for any kind of interest probably in the grow diaries section instead.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great man! Did i give you these or did you get them from seedbay as a freebie a few years ago?

Latest posts

Latest posts