What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Himmachal -India

theclearspot

Im looking for info for a trip I'm planning to Himmachal India, I want to go to Manali etc but ideally I want to find a guide or something and do some off the beaten path Cannatrekking,take some photos of fields etc. Does anyone have any contacts of anyone who does this or been there etc? Never been to India so bit of a novice. Charas or bust:biggrin:

T

The Batman

Himachal Pradesh

Himachal Pradesh

Im looking for info for a trip I'm planning to Himmachal India, I want to go to Manali etc but ideally I want to find a guide or something and do some off the beaten path Cannatrekking,take some photos of fields etc. Does anyone have any contacts of anyone who does this or been there etc? Never been to India so bit of a novice. Charas or bust:biggrin:

hello man, i never been to India yet but here are e few threads :
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=177079&highlight=himachal+pradesh

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=53577&highlight=himachal+pradesh

i advise you to read all the thread about india in the worldwide cannabis guide section (only 20 pages to search in)
Manali seems a good place to visit but a lot of travellers recommend to go in smaller place with better charas like in kullu valley, parvati, malana, maybe you could considering to go to kashmir and punjab too as its seems good places to find good product. on another note if it can help you the lonely planet travel books are in my experience very good but did not read those about india and it don't speak of cannabis i think lol.
good luck and happy travel
sincerely

bat

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
start in rishikesh, lots of cool tour guides there, look up adventure travel at top of hill by the ram jula bridge...
love india so much
dont forget goa....

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lotsa herb and charras along the sacred char dham route, glacial holy spots... prolly closed this time of year tho..... snow covering all the buildings

theclearspot

Been reading a thread on IndiaMike and it seems theres quite a lot of busts and prison sentences in India:
'India remains a scary place for dope smokers with a 10 year stretch a very real worry.
Be cool otherwise you may find yourself a guest of a rather underfunded an brutal prison system'

mmm..not sure its such a good idea now....

Dkgrower

Veteran
High High TCS, dont worrie but be smart.

India is safe and very smoker friendly some places.

U just cant smoke every where and if u want to be on the safe side, then dont travel around with charas or other drugs.

But score some new stuff every new place u come to, ask fellow travelers where they get the smoke from and newer locals since they mostly just give u super low quality and maby they do a scam on u.

some places in india even busdrivers smoke while driving.

Also some cash dollar is very handy if u do get into troubel with the law.

If u are a easy person to fuck around with then the police will do so but if u give em some resistans and dollars in the end u get away with almost anything

T

The Batman

you have to read the report from smokers of the forum, did you read any having problems in himachal pradesh ? shure you have to be carefull , you will not smoke a joint in front of a police station but unless you buy big quantity of hash or herb i dont think you will have problems, backsheech is a thing that exist for sure so im sure if you give a few dollars to the policeman in case of trouble you will be fine, not my experience man, but you have to read the forum.
sincerely

bat

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
start in rishikesh, lots of cool tour guides there, look up adventure travel at top of hill by the ram jula bridge...
love india so much
dont forget goa....

Not to hijack the thread, but Avinash, Curious why you say that about Goa.. Considering a trip myself. Been intrigued by Goa. Pretty far away from the US West Coast, tho..!

hom

Veteran
Was in Parvati valley in May and the plants were just everywhere...they grow wild like we get nettles. The thick aroma is evident that early in the growing cycle. From Chandigarh in Punjab/Haryana all the way up to Manali weed was growing in abundance along the road. Much more sativa growing in the lowlands and seemed mostly indica in the hills. Fat and bushy. We stayed in parvati for a month using Kasol as a base and trekking to the surrounding villages like chalal, rashol, malana, manikaran and so on.....each of these places is fuckin amazing......right under the snowy peaks and high as a mofo....all these places have good product but you have to search it out....there are plenty of people selling shit charas and calling it cream. If in doubt, go to malana. Expect to haggle hard. No one in Malana wants to sell 10 grams. its 100 grams or nothing. They dont really need our cash as they have plenty of money and people willing to spend big. Its not cheap for real cream....

hom

Veteran
picture.php
Finally...some creamy goodness....

T

The Batman

nice pics hom, thanks man, its cool to see a fellow sharing his pics. you said its not cheap for real cream in malana, what are the prices man ? im surprise they sell in 100gr, i believed they sold tolas. i supose it a 100gr you have in your hand, how is the quality comparing to others ? and where do you think the best quality can be found ?
lot of questions i know....:)
sincerely

bat

Latest posts

Latest posts