What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Himalaya Gold in DWC

Update

I cut off one of the branches that were leaning, it was the one furthest to the right, so that a friend could experience trimming. Also, I chopped down a very small branch two days earlier so I could sample it again :D. I will be chopping her down tonight. Right now I only have pics of the trimmed cola that we chopped down.

Himalaya Gold trimmed:

I'll post more pics tonight

OldPath

I

icon

great grow! ive been watching im very curious i might put in a order for a pack next week & im really xcited to read a smoke report.

icon - Thanks man!

Update

Here's some more pics of the harvest, they're all hanging now :D:

Here's a pic of the biggest cola trimmed:

It smells very sweet and hashy. I'll give a full smoke report once they have been cured. I've had a great experience with the Himalaya Gold, I only popped one seed and it was a female :D A good one too. I smoked a bowl of the hash that built up on the scissors when it was used to trim the buds. :D it got me pretty stoned. I didn't weigh it wet, but I'll weight it in a week, once it's dry.

OldPath

wdcf

so you flowered a total of 10 weeks? was it ready to be picked after 8 weeks? did it pack on a lot of bud those last two weeks?

I am asking because I will be growing outdoors and I will be trying to harvest asap

at what week do you think there were 75% cloudy tric's thats when I usually harvet...thanks

Mc__Nugget

hey, nice looking grow here!
are you trying to just keep that satori male in the server case alive? or are you trying to collect pollen from it? if you are trying to collect pollen youll need to switch it over to 12/12, you probably know that, just wondering whats up. looks good man!

stoney419

icon - Thanks man!

Update

Here's some more pics of the harvest, they're all hanging now :D:

Here's a pic of the biggest cola trimmed:

It smells very sweet and hashy. I'll give a full smoke report once they have been cured. I've had a great experience with the Himalaya Gold, I only popped one seed and it was a female :D A good one too. I smoked a bowl of the hash that built up on the scissors when it was used to trim the buds. :D it got me pretty stoned. I didn't weigh it wet, but I'll weight it in a week, once it's dry.

OldPath

how bout that smoke report

JUNGLEOFEDEN

yes how about the smoke report and the final weight?i just germed some of the H-G seeds so hope i get some good phenos.....peace