What's new

Himalaya Gold Cage SCROG 600wx1000wx600w

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well mate i do horizontal scrog - but if you are planning to let the plants grow through the mesh then 1cm is way too small. i would say 1 inch minimum - i use 1.5x3 inch. also you will be surprised at how much the plants will push the mesh up and out so you may find a wire mesh better as it is more rigid. it's not too late to change it bt the looks of it.

as for trimming lower flower sites why dont you just train them into the mesh? you do get some light down there from a vertical dont you? any that wont reach the screen should be removed after a few weeks flower though

when to flip is always a tough call but they will likely stretch quite a bit and you can use this to fill the screen. i would say your timing is about right

V.

r543

These are from 7 days into flowering. Checkout the thickness of the stalk already. The HG is awesome! Getting some purple veins along the bottom as well. Gonna keep the growth under the net for another 7-9 days.

Found a new netting(stucco mesh) that Im gonna try for next time. The plants in the centre are really pushing the plastic net too much

r543

Day 15 of flower. Started letting the growth through the net. Im snipping the plastic netting anywhere a branch has grown through. Hopefully this way it will not strangle the plants.

Just got a New strain. White Rhino, again from Greenhouse Seeds. Figure the short stature of the plant will fit better directly under the lights. Then continue to use the Himalaya on the sides. I'll also be running a post on my WR mum search in the GHSC forum.

r543

Thanx Dopeboy668! Im gonna try the White rhino next time for the middle. This plant grows WAY to tall. Also the metal screen is a must. This thing is about 15-20 cm higher than I expected so some parts are getting shaded...

Bassically no light is breaking through the canopy. Allot of leaves are drying up and falling off. I hope this is normal with the lack of light.

r543

Thanks Shcrews! They are finally startng to fill in. Flower Day 45

Gonna take these till day 68-70. Had to tie alot of branches away from the bulbs

Latest posts

Latest posts