What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hillary Clinton isn’t blowing smoke when she says she’s open to legalizing marijuana

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
she's not opposed to anything that gets her a vote.
but ya gots to give to her pulling her and her family up by the boot straps, I mean the clintons were broke after their stint at the white house, through hard work they are now worth 100 million dollars but as she said recently,
they wern't truly wealthy and they made their modest pile of greasy $$ through "the dint of hard work" unlike others that i guess just plops down in they're laps?? :shucks:

She isn't opposed to saying anything to get a vote.

That's about it though.

T

thesloppy

Sloppy do a little history lesson it was the Republican that changed voting rights poll literacy challenges. forced LBJ to sign legislation of civil rights. Broke up monopolies, even supported Unions more then Dem in legislation, Heck even Nixon stopped Vietnam that Kennedy went from 500 to 50,000 Johnson to 500,000
I can still remember " Hey Hey LBJ How man kids did you kill today" when he started carpet bombing. I think you need to look at the majority not the weird extremes of each party to describe them.

Yea history has escaped you. Not that I am a republican but defiantly no a party member.

I dunno that arguing the Republicans were responsible for some good 40-50 years ago disagrees with my point, so much as drives around it. I certainly don't disagree with what you said. Nixon deserves his critics, but I agree with you that he certainly did some good too, which tends to get washed over by modern casual history, like LBJ and Kennedy's hawkish behavior with Vietnam. That said, whomever wants to wrestle over credit for the last batch of truly progressive changes to our civil rights and/or foreign policy can have it, I think it's much more relevant/concerning that they took place 50 years ago (which is obviously an exaggeration and over-simplification, but I hope y'all will let me slide).

Last edited:

RetroGrow

Veteran
There's is one honest person in government: Elizabeth Warren. That is who I would like to see as President.

Snype

Veteran
http://nationalreport.net/hillary-clinton-resigns-wife-bill-clinton-preparation-2016/

"Reportedly, Hillary filed divorce papers with the Westchester County, NY Clerks Office on January 2, 2015. The reason Hillary used was “irreconcilable differences”; even penning on the forms that she requests the decree go uncontested. There has been no confirmation that Bill has received his copy of the divorce to sign."

Not sure this is true though. Seems to be lots of rumors and speculation.

R

rbt

I dunno that arguing the Republicans were responsible for some good 40-50 years ago disagrees with my point, so much as drives around it. I certainly don't disagree with what you said. Nixon deserves his critics, but I agree with you that he certainly did some good too, which tends to get washed over by modern casual history, like LBJ and Kennedy's hawkish behavior with Vietnam. That said, whomever wants to wrestle over credit for the last batch of truly progressive changes to our civil rights and/or foreign policy can have it, I think it's much more relevant/concerning that they took place 50 years ago (which is obviously an exaggeration and over-simplification, but I hope y'all will let me slide).

the point you brought was history and yes history happened 50 years ago too

R

rbt

http://nationalreport.net/hillary-clinton-resigns-wife-bill-clinton-preparation-2016/

"Reportedly, Hillary filed divorce papers with the Westchester County, NY Clerks Office on January 2, 2015. The reason Hillary used was “irreconcilable differences”; even penning on the forms that she requests the decree go uncontested. There has been no confirmation that Bill has received his copy of the divorce to sign."

What would be the point to divorce like each one is free and able to pursue physical relationships. They both have their own life and the power behind the presidency if Hillary wins with Bill romancing congress both ways why kill the golden Goose

Jhhnn

Veteran

Sweet fucking Jesus. the National Report is the Birther/ Benghazi/ Teahadist equivalent of supermarket checkout line tabloids. Which is to say utter crap.

Snype

Veteran
Sweet fucking Jesus. the National Report is the Birther/ Benghazi/ Teahadist equivalent of supermarket checkout line tabloids. Which is to say utter crap.

Yeah didn't know that. If you search google, lots of things come up. Not really up to date with what's in the supermarket isles or TV. I thought they got divorced years ago.

Gry

Veteran
Really, wow. Not had a TV since MASH went off, but I would have heard if they split !

Just heard her opening line. There seems to be some fiction that "everyone" has "recovered", from the "hard times".
How Goldman Saks of her.

Snype

Veteran
Really, wow. Not had a TV since MASH went off, but I would have heard if they split !

Just heard her opening line. There seems to be some fiction that "everyone" has "recovered", from the "hard times".
How Goldman Saks of her.

Yeah I don't have a TV either. It's funny how these rich people think that everyone is doing well when most are struggling to survive.

Classic Seeds

Veteran
she is no different for one thing from any other liar in Washington now or in the past .she just wares a dress is the only difference I can see .kind of funny every president now days after their term is over goes and gets paid millions to give speaches at companys they were supposed to regulate while in office .a delayed bribe is all it is to me.if her or bush get the job you can bet oil starts to go back into salt caves instead of to the refinerys and we get screwed having to buy our oil from other countrys again 90% of our countrys domestic oil production was rat holed in this manner .since the first bush started the strategic defence reserves . we have put back into the ground enough oil to run us a nation and the military for the next 300 years .the oil companys hate that it stopped and gas is lower since our domestic production is back on the market again.she is a poor candidate for anyone but china and walmart .the idea she will legalise pot is a sad shuck she has already said its up to states to decide not the us government .you think Obama care is expensive wait till you see what she saddles people with these kinds of people will never do anything good for America its not in their best interest to fix this broken sold out way Washington runs now days sold to the highest bidders .we need real leadership not people parroting speaches about shit they will never do .I will vote as a independent and not for either party of liars and thiefs aloha cls

Lyfespan

she is no different for one thing from any other liar in Washington now or in the past .she just wares a dress is the only difference I can see .kind of funny every president now days after their term is over goes and gets paid millions to give speaches at companys they were supposed to regulate while in office .a delayed bribe is all it is to me.if her or bush get the job you can bet oil starts to go back into salt caves instead of to the refinerys and we get screwed having to buy our oil from other countrys again 90% of our countrys domestic oil production was rat holed in this manner .since the first bush started the strategic defence reserves . we have put back into the ground enough oil to run us a nation and the military for the next 300 years .the oil companys hate that it stopped and gas is lower since our domestic production is back on the market again.she is a poor candidate for anyone but china and walmart .the idea she will legalise pot is a sad shuck she has already said its up to states to decide not the us government .you think Obama care is expensive wait till you see what she saddles people with these kinds of people will never do anything good for America its not in their best interest to fix this broken sold out way Washington runs now days sold to the highest bidders .we need real leadership not people parroting speaches about shit they will never do .I will vote as a independent and not for either party of liars and thiefs aloha cls
Right wheres this years Ross Perot? Well next years, but

T

thesloppy

the point you brought was history and yes history happened 50 years ago too

You're just being contrary and trying to pick a fight over nothing. I agreed with half of what you said, further explained myself and you would rather tell me what my point was, continuing to willfully ignore that nothing I've said has contradicted anything you're saying, while insisting you're giving me some sort of history lesson. Awesome. Thanks. Pick up your internet debate badge at the desk.

RetroGrow

Veteran
I would go for a Warren/Sanders ticket. Honest people in this business are a rarity. If the people want a female President, and it seems they do, why not Warren? She is honest and would reign in the big banks and big lobbyists, and run this country like it should be run, instead of the lying Clintons/Bushes/Obamas, etc.

JointOperation

shes the worst candidate for the job.. worse then jeb bush.. jeb bush isn't as dedicated to the bushes as Hilary is..

plus shes all about pushing MONSANTO... she lies about everything.. clearing emails off a server?.. something to hide eh?.. bengazi cover up?... she already had her time in the white house.. had her husband pardon criminals for her profit...

if shes not the worst candidate I don't know who IS

and if you think Elizabeth warren is a good candidate you havnt done your research.. talk about ELITISM.. this bitch ROLLS with the ELITE. .lies to the people about wanting to stop the elite.. lol . just like Hilary..

Hilary also said.. I want to protect the country from the 1%.. while being funded by the 1%.. so .. we cannot believe anyone..

I read online. if we all just stopped voting completely.. we could start over . destroy the government.

but because 67% of the country doesn't vote.. we got the other 33 percent to THANK for putting RETARDS in office.

JointOperation

When Bill was the president, Hillary was the first lady.

If Hillary wins, Bill will be the first gentleman ?:thinking:

Correct me if wrong.

when bill was president he was busy getting his dick wet.. and Hillary was doing sneaky shit behind his back.. but catching him and having him impeached for sex.. is better then having him impeached for crimes.. and sent to PRISON . and he would of rolled on his wife and she would of went down..

go look up.. Hilary Clinton pardons.

RetroGrow

Veteran
when bill was president he was busy getting his dick wet.. and Hillary was doing sneaky shit behind his back.. but catching him and having him impeached for sex.. is better then having him impeached for crimes.. and sent to PRISON . and he would of rolled on his wife and she would of went down..

go look up.. Hilary Clinton pardons.

I don't need to look up anything. I have had personal dealings with the Clintons. Anyway, you are talking crazy shit. Rolled on his wife? That's crazy talk. I want some of what you're smoking.
You are dead wrong about Warren. She is honest, especially for a politician, and worlds apart from the Clintons. We can't have them in the White House again. All people in big government are rich. That's our system. Only the rich can afford to run, but Warren is a different kind of animal.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
You can interpret this either way you wish...

Attachments

• clinton-obama.jpg
    clinton-obama.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Latest posts