What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highland Thai, RSC

onedude

Uau

Uau

:peacock:

Hi and that what it looks like... Never seen such long leaves

There is any way to obtain seeds from this beauty?
By the way, i also started making bonsai, so i would appreciate some local tree seeds from where ever you are!

:)

Criollo

:peacock:

Hi and that what it looks like... Never seen such long leaves

There is any way to obtain seeds from this beauty?
By the way, i also started making bonsai, so i would appreciate some local tree seeds from where ever you are!

:)

Easy to get, is in TRSCompany

oldbootz

Veteran
Looks very nice so far! I love those thin long soft calyx's and the needle leaves, very thai.

Green

Veteran
picture.php

View image in gallery

Green

Veteran
My fellow Thai nerd friends! Thanks everybody for stopping by! Looks like I found a real special lady. This purple pheno is just really, stunningly beautiful.

Harvest Aroma:
Purple pheno- Sour fruit intro followed by loud musk reminiscent of boar or body odour. She’s a rude girl, yum...

Green phenos- sweet tropical fruit followed by creamy incense, hints of wintergreen mint.

All lower branches were open pollinated��

Looks like this cultivator loves rain, 1651mm/ 65in of rain since these were planted. Zero mold.
It seems the crappier the weather the better these tropical plants perform.