• Other

Votes: 32 42.7%

• Total voters

Evil 1

Seeing as there will be a few companies releasing C99 in the near future,
Rezervior seeds
Wallyduck seeds
Female seeds
for people who have had the pleasure of growing out a couple of these which would you say has the highest yield.
And if its from another breeder please list the breeders name :joint:

Last edited:

Ganico

Veteran
I've never grown it, but won't they all be fairly similar?

C99 was a pretty damn inbred strain to begin with.

Will be trying Wally's C99 next season though. Cheers, Wally.

does someone know if "Nectar seeds" strain are stable ?
They have C99 and Grapefruit for 20€ ...

Actual seeds have also C99 for 50€ but never heard of those breeders before.

Joey weed C99 was sold out in a week , unknown return ...

Would also love to try Wally's one as it's already aclimatized to tropical conditions and there's a good chance to find that amazing pineapple pheno .

Apollo11

C99 is one of few strains that are breed true (i.e. Skunk#1), I doubt yield will be affected by breeder. I think the phenotype will have more to do with yield than the actual breeder. That is just my opinion though.

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think that was a great take on it apollo11 good shit, c99 will do you good any way around it. peace and smoke heads

G

I have a pack of the ducks c99 x grapefruit .it should be some good stuff . and i have a pack of gno7 c99s made for gypsy by female seeds.i will grow them all together and see what comes up.

willostat

Gypsies 2003 collection was the heaviest yielder for me. good high but not fucking superb like joey weeds which yielded a bit less.

Apollo11

eyes said:
whos got a pic of joeys weed c99?anyone?

Nugget Shiner has a thread that's been updated a few times check it out and you will see a few representations of C99 a la JoeyWeed.

M

Movintarget

Here is Wallyduck's C99..not sure what she may yield, this is my first run with her. The next run she'll be vegged out longer to see what I can get away with using a 600 Hps.

W

Weedman Herb

No pheno of cindy is any heavier than another IMHO. The differences are subtle and more geared towards smell and taste. I have no clue what Rez is working with ... Joeys "F2s" will be closer to Souls/BG from a Generational POV than Wallys as he's at his 6th generation with a Pineapple pheno. Females will be Feminized and I'm clueless what generation they used to achieve this.

M

mosca negra

My Cinderella99 momma constantly yields 4+ ozs dry. She was from Reef's F4 stock seeds. She is easy to clone, easy to grow, along with heavy yields. Just a dream plant with a Great taste and smoke.

Evil 1

mosca negra said:
My Cinderella99 momma constantly yields 4+ ozs dry. She was from Reef's F4 stock seeds. She is easy to clone, easy to grow, along with heavy yields. Just a dream plant with a Great taste and smoke.

Thats a very nice looking plant you got there, wanted to ask you how the cross between the c99 and double dutch turned out, wanna do the same :joint:

I had a guy who tried to sell me some of your c99 beans (I didnt accept)on this site, but will you be releasing some of those in the near future (dont know if they were just freebies)

thanks

M

mosca negra

Evil 1-- the C99 x Double Dutch was a test cross I made. I have not received any feedback from peeps lucky enough to have received these as freebies. But should be some definite keepers due to the high quality parents used in the cross.

A second Release of my improved Cinderella99 line should be available Spring 2009. Currently testing out new males to improve on my line.

Lastly, please don't buy seeds from others on this website. Only buy through Seedbay to ensure you are getting the Real Deal!

Peace

Mosca

Evil 1

mosca negra said:
Evil 1-- the C99 x Double Dutch was a test cross I made. I have not received any feedback from peeps lucky enough to have received these as freebies. But should be some definite keepers due to the high quality parents used in the cross.

A second Release of my improved Cinderella99 line should be available Spring 2009. Currently testing out new males to improve on my line.

Lastly, please don't buy seeds from others on this website. Only buy through Seedbay to ensure you are getting the Real Deal!

Peace

Mosca

Thats why I would never buy anything from anyone on the site and it goes against the TAO , but cant you get anything up on seedboutique as I cant get a hold of foriegn currency in my country so I miss out on a lot of nice stuff from the bay, Hope you will do a report on the DDxC99 when you do get some feedback.

lipasss

This one is cindy 99 from female seeds. It is a very easy strain to grow. It is very strong and the yeald is big.

I used a 150W hps with this one.

dscn1226yf5.jpg

dscn1223ob5.jpg

and now a question

where can I get c99 f2 seeds from ? I have checked a few seedbanks in the UK but no luck there

Last edited:

Uncle Remus

I've grown C99 from Female Seeds and these where I found my keeper queen:http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=47110&highlight=feminized
FMS was now where near as potent as the others altho the smell and taste where great...My keeper pheno I found stinks to all hell after curing...As in it funks up my ENTIRE 3 bedroom apartment...VERY potent, done in 45 days, and has been the easiest strain I have ever grown...Yield is a little bit to be desired, but I scrog so its not much of an issue...Average yield off a 250 is 3+ oz

C

Cinderella99

Hey Weedtween STFU.

Hey Weedtween STFU.

Heads-up: Weedtween closet-grow wonderboy is a fool who contradicts himself.

However, I did notice that he's telling everybody that will listen in Wallyduck's forum that he's got "extra" C99 beans. I wouldn't touch this adolescent fools seeds with his flimsy dick. He likes to pretend he's some sort of expert, but somebody must have lied to him. Check out this idiot's "expertise" below:

Weedman Herb said:
No pheno of cindy is any heavier than another IMHO. The differences are subtle and more geared towards smell and taste. I have no clue what Rez is working with ... Joeys "F2s" will be closer to Souls/BG from a Generational POV than Wallys as he's at his 6th generation with a Pineapple pheno. Females will be Feminized and I'm clueless what generation they used to achieve this.

This is a quote taken from Weedtween drivel on 8/28/2008 in the Rez forum arguing that there's no such thing as C99 filial generation number: "...Princess was Outcrossed to shiva skunk (the F1 generation) and then a male(s) from this was/were Backcrossed to the mom successively (called cubing) to get to where Mr Soul released it ... the filial chain was broken and it can't be glued back together no matter how much you'd like to think so..."

Yea...Apparently he read the Cinderella Story, like everybody else.

Do yourself a favor and please avoid his "advice" like the plague as this pompous teenage Jackass doesn't seem to want to quit posting.

I mean, come on, "hateraide"...Please. :laughing:

Last edited:

Hughesy

Give wallyducks c99 a go.

Give wallyducks c99 a go.

Makes you happy with life and the world.
I highly recommend it.

Latest posts

Latest posts