What's new

highest yeilding strains??

RO13ERT

hows it goin i could use some great advice thanks:D
So here it goes, I just got my room set up with a single k light. I'm looking on some tips for which strains may give me the biggest yeild. i know blue dream is a good one but honestly aren't you as tired of it as i am???? i would appreciate any info you guys/gals ;D can offer...

macdiesel

Use the search function. This question has been asked a million times. Also, use the search function for any other questions you might have. You won't annoy people and you'll find what you're looking for immediately.

BadRabbit

hows it goin i could use some great advice thanks:D
So here it goes, I just got my room set up with a single k light. I'm looking on some tips for which strains may give me the biggest yeild. i know blue dream is a good one but honestly aren't you as tired of it as i am???? i would appreciate any info you guys/gals ;D can offer...

mister nice Critical Mass.

nuff said.

Relentless

Veteran
the answer to the title of this strain:
usually arent the best strains :D

there are some exceptions, but I think the BEST strains are avg to low yielding..

^CriticalMass^ without doubt you will find a monster in a pack.
Good old Skunk#1 when dialled in can yield crazy. All depends on the style of grow aswell. A scrog grower can take a strain that a bush grower uses and pull a load off it whereas doing so bush style may not be as impressive. So many variables the question needs to be a little more specific. There are hazes/X's around that will outyield almost anything when grown bush style but it's the extra weeks that have to be put in also so it's a very complicated answer to a simple question. Growing bushes, CMass, Skunk#1, PotofGold...

coonword

kandy kush doesnt pull off tons but a decent amount and is def the most sticky most resinious starins iv ever came across yet

G

guest8905

there are lots of good ones that yeild well.

green crack yield ok when done well. Killer queen from dg yeilds really nice from some indoor i saw. Umm there are lots more......

growhi

here are a few to research

mr nice critical mass

northan lights

pot of gold

female seeds white widow x big bid

home grown fantisy seeds , genie in the lamp (nycd x big bud )

seriouse seeds ak47

spice life seeds bluebonic

blueberry ................. if you can find a good keeper this would be my holy grail for yeild x quality ... but your gunna need 3 or 4 packs to find a good one imho

chimera seeds sweet tooth 1.1 aka gfxbb or his c4 !

c99 a sativa that yeilds good and finishs fast !!

there are lots of bigg yeilders out there but not so many big yeilders with big quality !!

hope this helps ya out with some ideas

yoss33

Veteran
Northern Lights for consistent yield.
Skunk #1 if you are willing to search.
The hybrids of these 2 generally have great yields.
The best yielder I've seen was a top44 (skunk hybrid) pheno, but the yield was coupled with a crappy weak skunky stone.

T

THE TROOPER

spice of life's DONK can throw some weight around!!! comes from a kootenay commercial and blue sat.

TT :ying:

M

MummyCat

snowcap

......it kinda got played out over here a few years ago like blue dream is getting now. The huge yielders always get played out, no matter how good they are

jackmayoffer

Veteran
White Fire#3 and White Fire x Sour D these are solid 2# a light strains, We have hit 3 # a light with Super silver Haze, And Blue Dream, Strawberry Bubba is another good one..JACK

Greenheart

Veteran
I've been told Blockhead. In my experience AK-48 and Bubblegum have both produced larger colas. (10-14 grams dried)

The one next to the liter bottle in my sig is a L.A. Confedential hybrid but pretty localized. With luck my cousin made it to Denver with those beans and wasn't selfish ;)