What's new

Highest bud to leaf ratio?

F. Dupp

Veteran
Please,stay on topic :)

Alright then. Heavy Duty Fruity was super easy to trim, but it tastes like shit. Like smoking weed with lemon scented pledge sprayed on it.

Dinafem Sweet Deep Grapefruit. Pull of a couple fan leaves and your done, but it stretches like nothing Ive ever seen.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
I just finnished Sweet Seeds Green poison and REZ's SQV,both were heavy yielders for me.
But i want to find the early finishers now,like 40-50 days.Ive read Green Crack is quick to finish.
I've just purchased some Magus Double Dutch and Chimera's Mental Floss of the bay to find good quality yielders..And i still have plenty of SOTF's SWT#4's to look through.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the good and old SourQueen II

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Blockhead, SSH, JH, Haze crosses, BB, TW (and crosses), just like the forementioned Sour D (and crosses). I've also seen big AK-47 buds and WW,WR, and some NL. I think a Sativa dom. with a nice touch of Indica will give the desired results, just have to find your favorite pheno. Take care 1

gewebegott

this is my sweet deep grapefruit
picture.php
and my apollo13...
picture.php
which i just cut tonight... it's been trimmed. but only minimaly... i shoulda snapped a pic before... will do when i have another run ready.
but these 2 are prolly the best i got for ease of trimming... although the e-32 trainwreck isn't to bad either. woulda posted that first if I had a pic... got one in flower... gonna be a few weeks till she fills out.

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I've grown quite a few strains over the years. One of the best was my last grow with some SSSDH IX Betas I got from Rez. All of the Sour Diesel stuff is pretty good, but this SSSDH was a real lean leaf trim.

The leaf picture above was the total amount of trim from about 18 grams off of part of the plant. Real Quick and Easy.