What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Hey there, IC peeps.

You can call me Harley. You can call me Jammer. You can call me H. You can call me J. You can call me HJ.

Born in '68. Parents divorced in '78. Left to my own devices and hit the streets of Cleveland, Ohio.

Got my first guitar at 10 yrs old and music became my best friend. A wide palette of tastes but always gravitated to the hard & heavy. Played in original and cover bands.

Pops used to sit me on the tank of his motorcycle and ride when I was 4. I was hooked ever since. Put around 100k miles on my bikes when I was hit by a homeless crackhead in a stolen van..

Started growing guerrilla style but the plants always disappeared. Tried growing in a closet but heat and ventilation issues soured that idea.. Plus the ghetto bird began hovering over my house so.... Then went on to tossing bag seed in the backyard. First successful harvest was the night Princess Diana was killed.

Hooked up with a partner and built up a full basement operation complete with nursery, veg, and flower rooms. Was killing it with super soil and indica doms. Slowly started bringing in some sativa genetics. Had an 11 clone library then whittled it down to 9 stains.

I was asked to take over an outdoor med grow in another state. This gave me the opportunity to take what I learned in the basement and expand it exponentially. I took 36 cuts and went to work. Harvested 74 lbs.

While I was out of state my basement partner dropped dead of a heart attack. Their room mate sold my lights, plants, clones, everything.

I took an 8 year hiatus from cultivation. My state recently went legal so I decided to return to growing but this time concentrating on sativas and only for my own personal stash.

Partnering up with my family member 'Sunshine' I picked up some beans and began the next journey. Recently, I was diagnosed with aortic valve issues and accompanying stenosis. The medical team prescribes open heart surgery to be done soon. They say 3-6 month recovery time. I will not have time to complete the flowering of this crop. Minor set back but I look forward to getting back in the game.

Besides motorcycles and guitars I also hold:
State Board License in Cosmetology Management
Class A Commercial Drivers License (tankers, doubles/triples, hazmat)
Associate of Applied Science in Laboratory Science (ASCP Certified)
FCC General Class Amateur Radio License

Currently retired and sole caregiver to my father.

Take care and Jah bless.

CharlesU Farley

Hey there, IC peeps.

You can call me Harley. You can call me Jammer. You can call me H. You can call me J. You can call me HJ.

Born in '68. Parents divorced in '78. Left to my own devices and hit the streets of Cleveland, Ohio.

Got my first guitar at 10 yrs old and music became my best friend. A wide palette of tastes but always gravitated to the hard & heavy. Played in original and cover bands.

Pops used to sit me on the tank of his motorcycle and ride when I was 4. I was hooked ever since. Put around 100k miles on my bikes when I was hit by a homeless crackhead in a stolen van..

Started growing guerrilla style but the plants always disappeared. Tried growing in a closet but heat and ventilation issues soured that idea.. Plus the ghetto bird began hovering over my house so.... Then went on to tossing bag seed in the backyard. First successful harvest was the night Princess Diana was killed.

Hooked up with a partner and built up a full basement operation complete with nursery, veg, and flower rooms. Was killing it with super soil and indica doms. Slowly started bringing in some sativa genetics. Had an 11 clone library then whittled it down to 9 stains.

I was asked to take over an outdoor med grow in another state. This gave me the opportunity to take what I learned in the basement and expand it exponentially. I took 36 cuts and went to work. Harvested 74 lbs.

While I was out of state my basement partner dropped dead of a heart attack. Their room mate sold my lights, plants, clones, everything.

I took an 8 year hiatus from cultivation. My state recently went legal so I decided to return to growing but this time concentrating on sativas and only for my own personal stash.

Partnering up with my family member 'Sunshine' I picked up some beans and began the next journey. Recently, I was diagnosed with aortic valve issues and accompanying stenosis. The medical team prescribes open heart surgery to be done soon. They say 3-6 month recovery time. I will not have time to complete the flowering of this crop. Minor set back but I look forward to getting back in the game.

Besides motorcycles and guitars I also hold:
State Board License in Cosmetology Management
Class A Commercial Drivers License (tankers, doubles/triples, hazmat)
Associate of Applied Science in Laboratory Science (ASCP Certified)
FCC General Class Amateur Radio License

Currently retired and sole caregiver to my father.

Take care and Jah bless.
Very good read! Since I know so much about you now, if you're so inclined, here's about the same on me... but a bit longer :p (and if you're on an Android phone, the page will look fucked up) :

Chuck's Story

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Very good read! Since I know so much about you now, if you're so inclined, here's about the same on me... but a bit longer :p (and if you're on an Android phone, the page will look fucked up) :

Chuck's Story

Thanks for sharing your journey, Chuck. I read it on my MacBook so everything was hunky-dory. I spent 8 years working 3rd shift in a major hospital lab.. most of the time staring at cells through a microscope. I didn't have direct patient contact but did work ups on regular Joes and pro athletes, politicians, musicians, royalty, and religious figures (if they didn't use pseudonyms). If I had direct patient contact I wouldn't have lasted a year.

Pops is 87.. he wont be with us among the Land of the Living forever. When I plant him in the ground I will be like a fart in the wind.. thinking about selling everything and head over to Thailand.. or maybe The Philippines... there's nothing holding me here.

Latest posts

Latest posts