What's new

high yielding, quality strain?

mtbazz

I know this question has been asked a gazillion times...I did do a search and came up with three likely candidates:

G13 x Hashplant (sensi seeds)

AK47 (serious seeds)

Big Bud

In terms of yield, big bud seems like a winner, but it sounds like the high is not that great with that one.

Are the other two strains I mentioned large yielders with a potent stone?

G

growhigh1233

I know this question has been asked a gazillion times...I did do a search and came up with three likely candidates:

G13 x Hashplant (sensi seeds)

AK47 (serious seeds)

Big Bud

In terms of yield, big bud seems like a winner, but it sounds like the high is not that great with that one.

Are the other two strains I mentioned large yielders with a potent stone?

ak47 is a good choice there is a cherry pheno that pops up that is
most highly valued

critical mass (mr nice seeds ) is another , very quick , very fruity , and massive yielding !!

jack herer (green house seeds ) is another, takes a little longer and is not as heavy as critical mass but its very very strong ..................... i know its not the oringinal jack but its a very very good knock off that is pretty stable and big yeilding !! and very cheap too

northen lights ( sensi ) not much flavour but massive massive day ending knock out power , very quick and very nice yielding !! still some the stronest weed on earth is a good nl

to be honest big bud is a big yielder but its a crap smoke id keep away from it !!!

S

still

critical + dina fem good yeilder good smoke good bag appeal and finished pretty close to 55 days outdoors

mtbazz

critical + dina fem good yeilder good smoke good bag appeal and finished pretty close to 55 days outdoors

hmmm...saw a couple of grow reports on this...Looks promising.

I have been growing out some BOG strains recently (sour life saver and bog bubble)..to be honest the smoke was excellent, but the yields, at least in my hands were only average.

Was also thinking about chronic, but it seems like everyone and their uncle is running that one..

F

Fluffy Clouds

simply skunk is the best in yield

i recommend you jack cheddar from karma... killer, more potent than big bud for sure.. 70 days for full maturity...

and something from Mosca... i think warlock x cindy would be your best bet... more potent than big bud...

these are not expensive and quality crosses for sure, and imo exactly what you are lookin for.. believe me..

but ak47 is good choice too...

:gday:

Bleiweis

Veteran
Chronic is indeed a very good strain, so dont be turned off by its popularity ;) i grew it last year outdoor and the yield was big+the smell is really nice, fruity stuff! After curing it for 3months its one of my favourite smoke's. A really nice cross of effects between indica and sativa!
Cheers

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Ultra Sonja at 60 bucks a pack, is a absolute head buster. Yields like a maniac too.

https://www.seedboutique.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=18409&Name=SeedList-Grind-House-Medical-Seeds-Co-Ultra-Sonja&Type=PD

(thanks to Cobcoop for the use of his pictures)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mango, Ak47, White Russian, Lemon Skunk, C99, Iced Grapefruit, Blueberry, Chemdog, Sour Diesel, Super Silver Haze, NL5 x haze, White Rhino, Shiva Skunk
All of them tasty and commercial

S

Scrappy-doo

I haven't heard a single bad thing about super sour diesel haze, except from Crush of course :)

"Massive yield", "top notch smoke", "the perfect plant", "best plant in my garden", are comments I've read from much respected growers.

C-99 is a great yielder and super fast finishing too. BOG's gear is all high yielding, fast finishing, and great genetics also.

S

Scrappy-doo

If you can get the East Coast Sour Diesel clone that was one of the best yielders in my garden. I was consistently pulling 4 zips per plant in 3 gallon pots of coco. It was THE most requested smoke from friends, who went nuts every time I had it.

S

Scrappy-doo

Hey Bobby Stainless, how's the stink on that Ultra Sonja?

Yours looks much better than the pic they have up on the boo.

the gnome

Veteran
all of BOGs gear is pretty fast and potent.
for yields BMRs, bog bubble and bogglegum can really put out the weight.
100+ grams indoors/soil for BMR on my 1st try :)

can vouch on LUI13, big yields, quickish flowering, very good smoke..this would have to be on your list for sure, i slept like a baby last night thanks to this stuff :)

a few others that come to mind..
SOL Donk
Dutchgrown Sweetest cindy99 (theres a huge sweet tooth pheno in these)

My picks would be:
Casey Jones
Sour Diesel
Trainwreck
Sweet Tooth
Cinderella 99

All tasty sativa dominant hybrids with great flavor and great yields.

Latest posts

Latest posts