What's new

High Times Cannabis Cup~Which members and Vendors are going ?

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LA does not have a Cup.
They could have, but, screwed the pooch. ..

The SB Cup was off the hook.
But.. Not as good as Amsterdam, that's for sure.. lol

Where's the OC cup ?
Right next to Disneyland...
That.. Would be the happiest place on earth.
Screw the mouse, id rather hang with roaches...
Puff, puff, pass...

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A final set of pictures for yall...
This make 100+...lol

Rec Tent...
Didn't know it was one old Doc...
That's funny & sad at the same time...
picture.php

View image in gallery

Some art...
My favorite...

Vendors having a good time...

Not so much...

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fun...

Clones...
Low key/chill security..
Dabs

For me... The cup was a taste of things to come...
There will be more and more outdoor event in the coming years.
Meaning more and more chances to get Known and grown...

There are many paths to nirvana...
I only saw 2 that I would follow from this crowd of many flavors...

I achieved all my personal goals needed to justify the money spent.
Had good times,met good people,observed the different booths and vendors and came away with pictures,memories and lessons....

Was so hard to not scoop up beans but If I had thought/known about the GG 4 clones. I would have picked one up for sure.
That would have screwed up my planned off season...lol
I made it a point not to think about adding genetics to my collection at this cup and that's the last time I will go to one without being able to hunt for gold... Im already regretting that decision...lol My only regret of the weekend!

It helped that I had packs from Seedbay waiting for me at home...lol

Thank you all for letting me share...

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
I heard the security talking about how chill the even was,

"You guys are so much better than every event we have been to. Korn concerts, that crowd sux"

justpassnthru

Veteran
Having lived in the Inland Empire my entire life, this was one amazing event. No police running around arresting the drunk and stupid. No kids running around screaming and knocking stoners over.

Alien Dawg, did you ever stop at the Brownie Mary DC booth? I was there signing people up to vote. Plus, the booth was a chill place to sit and 'refresh' before bumming around a bit more. :dance013: jpt

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
'14 Canna Cup

'14 Canna Cup

Alien Dawg - I'm really bummed I didn't meet you man - I was even asking about Cannafornia and I'm pretty sure everyone was too blasted to connect the 2. I'll have ot catch up to the previous pages if you put up 100 pics, wow!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
'14 Canna Cup

'14 Canna Cup

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thats all I got - I was a bouncy ball - I took only the good dabs - None of that dark runny shit the newbs joyfully devoured

My only regret from the show is not smoking joints with BOG - idk wtf I was thinking but I gotta go to the next one of these - fa sho!

Cheers everyone - good vibes blessings and much love to you and yours!

theJointedOne

Veteran
nice pics

nice shots of the vapexhale evo vape. I have one, its a great product.

Looks like you guys had a great time, thanks again for sharing

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Did anybody get a picture of the booth with the BHO extractors?

There was a booth near them that had some really good solvent-less headband oil! It had a great flavor and was really strong :tiphat:

This is what the oil looked like :peacock:

picture.php

picture.php

I wish I could remember the name... After I left there my mind melted LOL :laughing:

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
I had to get some seeds from BOG :) But Mrs. BOG hooked it up! 14 seeds in each of my Bogglegum packs :) To bad I couldn't get her to let me destroy the display case for the Lifesaver seed pack... But I guess I'll have to make due with the free J of Sour Bubble (Very nice!) and the extra seeds in the packs LOL :laughing:

picture.php

whatthe215

Veteran
those victorville BTY dudes were a lil hectic.... tane filled dabs flaming up non-stop. i called em out and boss man stepped in real quick.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I heard the security talking about how chill the even was,

"You guys are so much better than every event we have been to. Korn concerts, that crowd sux"

I imagine.......stoners are chill...can relate...never a speeding ticket, but have been looked at sitting at a green light....or 38 in a minimum 55 on interstate :bashhead:

Just kidding....but yah I can imagine Korn concerts as being rowdy!

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Having lived in the Inland Empire my entire life, this was one amazing event. No police running around arresting the drunk and stupid. No kids running around screaming and knocking stoners over.

Alien Dawg, did you ever stop at the Brownie Mary DC booth? I was there signing people up to vote. Plus, the booth was a chill place to sit and 'refresh' before bumming around a bit more. :dance013: jpt

I was surprised at the lack of cops... I saw one cop car...

I remember having some killer brownies at one place lol
I sat at 3 or 4 booths and a couch at the far end by the vendors help booth... I stop knowing where I was after the 5th dab and cookie/brownie from then on I just went with the flow...lol

Great pictures guys,That bowl of oil is insane!!!!.... :dance013:

justpassnthru

Veteran
I was surprised at the lack of cops... I saw one cop car...

I remember having some killer brownies at one place lol
I sat at 3 or 4 booths and a couch at the far end by the vendors help booth... I stop knowing where I was after the 5th dab and cookie/brownie from then on I just went with the flow...lol

Great pictures guys,That bowl of oil is insane!!!!.... :dance013:

You got stuck in the medicating area?
Good excuse!:whee: I was stoned before I walked in, the flowers that some others brought, was just as good as some dabs!

IDK about you but, I was wasted at the end of the day. I cut myself off meds at 3PM. I wonder if anyone got a ticket when they left, there were some pigs waiting near the FWY entrance.

Was nice not to have them at the event and in the parking lot.
:biggrin: jpt