What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High Times Cannabis Cup~Which members and Vendors are going ?

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Wish I could go.......bout 3000 miles away and a couple grand short, lol. Any of you guys that are going, can you do me a solid. Get in swerves face and ask him what the fuck his fookies are made of. Not so much to know, but just to put him on the spot. Then look at him and say fuckyourbooth.org. LMFAO!!!!!!!

EsterEssence

Veteran
I was thinking about entering my dry sift however only business/ dispensary can enter. I looked at last years winners and it was all extract no true hash oh well bummer...

M

Mr.23

This is my first cup, does anyone know if there are clones available also besides beans? I hope so!

surfguitar

Fuck yea I'm going!!! got me and my lady tickets about a month ago!!!!!

Maybe we can meet up AD :) Haven't gotten your testers from the bay yet :(( so maybe I can get some in person:biggrin::tiphat:

I'm gonna be going super early too, I got a cabin I'm staying at in lake arrowhead so I'm gonna hit that up at like 6 in the morning and then head to the cup around 10 to get in line. Gotta make sure I get the pick of the litter in regards to genetics and goodies ;)

StoneyK

Veteran
oh yea....

Attachments

• tmp_20140206_172329-1890928468.jpg
    tmp_20140206_172329-1890928468.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 11

StoneyK

Veteran
From what I've read on advice from others and peeps that live there is dont go walking around randomly cause there are a lot of places you don't go. So not having lodgings and camping may be hard without getting beat up and robbed. Not trying to dis on the place as its the same most city places.

yea sannbernasino isnt a place you wanna wander too far...lol
if you really wanna camp you xould take a bus to the top of waterman and walk up into the canyon a bit that would be safe I would think and your only maybe 5-10 miles from the venue.

SirSteely

EVERYBODY HEADED TO THE LA CAN CUP PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME AND DRIVE SAFE!!! US LA DRIVERS ARE EITHER HALF CRAZY OR UNINSURED. Lol.
Be safe and let's all burn together tomorrow.
Peace.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
EVERYBODY HEADED TO THE LA CAN CUP PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME AND DRIVE SAFE!!! US LA DRIVERS ARE EITHER HALF CRAZY OR UNINSURED. Lol.
Peace.

lol so true :laughing: :respect:

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Peace.

Yeah...I'll be the dude on the sports bike taking out your driver side mirror while splitting lanes going 4 x your speed... We really are crazy on our freeways...

Please collect your mirror at the off ramp to the event....
...........&...........
Thanks for visiting Cali....

:biggrin:

fvasquez

Can anyone comment on vendor glass prices and how they compare to shops or online vendors like Aqua Labs? Are there good discounts to be had?

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Found a nice little write up on the cup...

This weekend, on February 8th and 9th, an estimated 17,000 weed enthusiasts from every corner of the cannabis community will descend on the NOS Events Center in San Bernardino for the second time in as many years, to feast their eyes, and their lungs, on the finest marijuana and concentrates that the west coast has to offer.

While, technically, this weekend's event is referred to as a High Times Medical Cannabis Cup, little or no flavor or culture is lost in translation between the new-age Cups in the U.S., and the granddaddy of them all, the official annual Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam. Competitors, vendors, and buyers all converge for two full days to form a scene complete with informational seminars, special guest appearances, live music, and of course, the awards.
In accordance with the Cup in Amsterdam, the U.S. version presents awards in 10 separate categories; Best Indica, Best Sativa, Best Hybrid, Best Concentrate, Best Hash, Best Edible, Best Booth, Best Glass, Best Product, and finally, the Highest CBD Award.

Thumbnail image for high times cannabis cup.jpg
The High Times Cannabis Cup
Any person over the age of 18 with a valid ID can attend either Saturday, Sunday, but to get past the second layer of security, and into the highly sought after medicating area, attendees will need to present a valid California doctor's recommendation as well as their ID. Once inside, however, a Willy Wonka world of weed is displayed for sale or sample, as some of the biggest names in the cannabis game mingle throughout the crowd.

Rumor has it that Bay Area heavy-hitting rap artist Berner, of Taylor Gang and Cookies fame, will be onsite both days signing autographs. Saturday night's concert, dubbed the Jack Herer Legalization Party, will be headlined by Atlanta area hip hop artist B.o.B., who will be joined by Young Dro, for a smoke filled celebration hosted by B-Real, front man for the ever-popular rap group Cypress Hill.

B-Real will re-take the stage again on Sunday night to accept High Times' highest honor, their Stoner of the Year award. Awards, 1st through 3rd place in all ten categories will be awarded on Sunday night as well.

Although it is called the "Los Angeles" High Times Medical Cannabis Cup, we reported last year that the venue went through a couple of major upheavals before finally finding a welcoming home in San Bernardino, a full hour east of Los Angeles.

A few raindrops are still falling around parts of Southern California today, but the weekend weather forecast calls for temperatures in the mid-60's and no precipitation, just thick clouds of bong smoke.

The list of winners from the 2013 Los Angeles Glendale San Bernardino High Times Medical Cannabis Cup is made up of names varying from perennial past winners, to relative unknowns, and everything in between.

Will they be able to defend their title against a growing crop of talented cultivators, extractors, artists, and bakers? That is the spirit of the High Times Cannabis Cup, and nobody will know until the last bowl is smoked and the judges' scores are tallied.

:woohoo:

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just wrapping up a few details and im good to go...

Be safe and stay high yall !!!

I find im a pack a day kind of guy...

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stealth is for the trip to the event, walks outside the smoking/event area and just incase ..lol
Mostly it's for the road trip.. I will most likely break them up and roll blunts and thin paper joints...