What's new

High times Cannabis Cup 2011. Who's going?

mellofello

Not long now guys, 1 more day of work on saturday then sunday I get my train. Can't wait to spark a fat one with you all. Been banging out the glass roaches so make sure you guys pick one up from the Grey Area from sunday night till they are all gone. Also if you see any of the Lady Sativa crew hit them up and ask for me, no doubt I'll be around to hook you up with a few.

peace

mello

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey guys, sounds like there is so many people around this week end that I should try to make it on Sunday, just for the day... Would be awesome !

Then back in Adam next wednesday night....
Can't wait !!!

Breakfast at Greenhouse on sunday then ?

G

guest8905

HI everyone

Well were here in the states but with you guys in spirit, hope all is well and you have a wonderful time!

Pics please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rasras

Vibes to see everyone.

Stickky next time bredrin.

Sunday soon come...

Blessed journey to one & all, near & far!

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Am here now guys... who wants to meet a the greenhouse later or tomorrow for a blaze session?

anyway off to soma's for a bit to puff bowls..

peace
Bubble man

Ahhh, now there's an invitation I'd accept in a second, I don't get in till 8 am Sunday though!

I'm down for a meet up up at some point with some of you folks. Haven't met an IC member this year that I didn't like, and I met like 6 or 7 this year maybe closer to 10 if you count DJ short and Jason king who never post.

K

Karma Genetics

I will be at stand myself most of The day, having à smoke and talk with visitors.

I aint no million dollar company like THE big boys with THE triple and five stands.

But i am shure you can have à Nice talk and smoke when you come by. Peace

H

Hoover_lungz

I will be at stand myself most of The day, having à smoke and talk with visitors.

I aint no million dollar company like THE big boys with THE triple and five stands.

But i am shure you can have à Nice talk and smoke when you come by. Peace

Karma bruv you wont be alone for long on that stall, we landing on sunday and will be helping you out bro:tiphat:

K

Karma Genetics

Cheesy missed his flight, HA HA. And all is booked full, Hope we can still get THE stand up in time , Shows who THE treu Stones are HA HA, We Will be THE small stands that is finished last HA HA.

THE vibe in town is realy good people are coming in, and everybody is loking forward to this years cup.

THC4SIM

Lol cheesys missed his flight!!!!, ill have to give him a bell!

(just spoke to him karma & he's on route to you now bro.)

See you guys in the morning! early!

& hey Titoon hope to see you sunday mate!

titoon29

Veteran
got my train ticket. Will be there tomorrow by 10 30.

Anybody planning to be at the Greenhouse Haarlemstraat at this time ? Sim, Karma, Hoover, Tickle and all what's your plan for tomorrow ?

Looking forward to see you all !

++

K

Karma Genetics

I Will be at THE expo most of THE day.

THE stands up So, al we need to do is show up at 13:00.

See you Guys Soon.

H

Hoover_lungz

Hi guys, my bags are packed and my flight is at midday so i should be with you guys by 6pm, will be heading str8 to expo to chill out with the boys, catch me at delta9 and karma's booth

titoon29

Veteran
I do not have pass for the expo unfortunatly, and probably wont get in on sunday... i fucked up my back today so probably wont spend an afternoon standing, plus I am low on budget so will try the expo on thurday...

hope to see some guys around the center...

+++

Last edited:

mellofello

Not long now! Forgot to buy coffee filters like a dumb ass so no oil for mello. All the same can't wait!

Karma looking forward to checking that booth out glad you and cheesey made it in the end!

titoon hope I get chance to catch you bro either tomorrow or when come back later in the week.

peace

mello

H

Hoover_lungz

Packed and ready to leave aswell mello, see you in the eveining mate and dont forget the glass filters for Grey area coffeeshop.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Just came from the grey area. Man was it packed. Their entry looks great. So does the chocolope and shoreline. See y'all at the expo later.

Latest posts

Latest posts