What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High n Lonesome's Appalachia F3

LuckyWan

Some Appalachia F3's I figured I'd document here. All look pretty uniform so far and seem to want more food than I'm used to with other strains.
In the last pic is the whole veg tent. See if you can spot the Appalachias! There's 8 of them, 24 days old. The rest in the tent that is topped is an accidental cross of a Dreamtime cut from Mr Nice Seeds and Turnt from Sol Fire around 6 weeks old now.

image2.jpeg

image1 (2).jpeg
image0 (3).jpeg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Some Appalachia F3's I figured I'd document here. All look pretty uniform so far and seem to want more food than I'm used to with other strains.
In the last pic is the whole veg tent. See if you can spot the Appalachias! There's 8 of them, 24 days old. The rest in the tent that is topped is an accidental cross of a Dreamtime cut from Mr Nice Seeds and Turnt from Sol Fire around 6 weeks old now.

View attachment 18874781

View attachment 18874782 View attachment 18874783
Those are looking good friend. Thanks for sharing your garden with us. I'm going to ride you for a while if you don't mind. I love your set up.

LuckyWan

image0 (4).jpeg
image1 (3).jpeg
image2 (1).jpeg

Figured I'd put up another pic of the veg room even though I only posted a few days, they were just singing to me this morning when I opened the tent <3

The flower shots are both Blueberry Cupcake, pretty cool the different expressions. The green bud has the blueberry terps.

Also wondering if anyone has experience using Jacks fertilizer? I usually just use Neptunes Fish Harvest which is great, but my local nursery uses Jacks and their plants always look amazing. Keeping plants healthy in smaller pots is a weak spot in my skills for sure, and since they manage to keep such healthy transplants in 4" pots for so long I figured I'd give it a go.

LuckyWan

They really love their new containers! 6 days growth. I will be cleaning up the lowers in a few days and adding a trellis. Turned the lights to 12/12 on 9/7. The two in the Earthboxes on the side are MNS genetics.
Sorry my pictures aren't the best quality, just realised how crappy some of them are!
image0 (6).jpeg

image1 (5).jpeg

image2 (2).jpeg

LuckyWan

It will be 14 days since the flip to 12/12 tomorrow.. I was going to trellis them but left it a bit late I think.
IMG_4232.jpg
IMG_4233.jpg
IMG_4234.jpg
Got a bunch of wood stakes instead... need to remember to get ping pong balls for the tops so I don't blind myself!

LuckyWan

how did the Appalachia f3's turn out in the end? what was the smells and flavours you got from it? and how long did they take to finish?
Hey turned out great! I recently finished another crop(from seed again). Mostly got gas leaning smells from them. One this time was a lot shorter and matured earlier, yielded a bit less, but has a dried mango smell and taste…my favourite..even though I do love the gas.

I should’ve kept up this diary…I get too distracted by the off-screen world 😌

Hey turned out great! I recently finished another crop(from seed again). Mostly got gas leaning smells from them. One this time was a lot shorter and matured earlier, yielded a bit less, but has a dried mango smell and taste…my favourite..even though I do love the gas.

I should’ve kept up this diary…I get too distracted by the off-screen world 😌
I've just sprouted some recently and am hoping I find a nice mango pheno, thanks for your reply

Latest posts

Latest posts