What's new

high from the emerald isle

M

MEDI-EVIL

hi folks' im new to I.C. been growing a while.lurking around the boards just as long. thought time to get in there.2wks left on current grow.looking forward to catching up with ye all soon..

medi-evil..

:canabis:

M

MEDI-EVIL

hi stu' how's it going m8.currently growing G13XHASH PLANT..yep can't wait.are you growing m8 if so watt you got..

i see you're in ire watt part im in the west..

M.E.

B

bongoie

High M.E. another irish member ere . wishing u a fruitfull grow :kos:welcome 2IC:laughing:

irishstu

hi stu' how's it going m8.currently growing G13XHASH PLANT..yep can't wait.are you growing m8 if so watt you got..

i see you're in ire watt part im in the west..

M.E.

On the east coast here. I have Power Plant on the go at the moment, and doing a oout door with guerilla gold later in the year.

Gotta say the power plant is a fantastic strain. Hardy little fuckers, and they grow at an incredible rate. A friend grows the 12/12 from seed in sea of green with great results. The smoke is also fantastic, and ready for the chop at 7 weeks. its no wonder PP is a staple on dutch menus.

Im a fair bit away from harvest, but hey, if growing teaches us nothing else it teaches us patience :D

G13x Hash plant sounds really nice. How stable is the strain ?

M

MEDI-EVIL

hi' ED thanks for the w/com.. it's as stable as a horses house stu..it can take some abuse and mo..it's my 2nd run one more and then it's rez's wiliam's wonder..

M.E.

Latest posts

Latest posts