What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High Frequency Healing

Floralfaction

This structure forms the basis for music, as the distances between the spheres is identical to the distances between the tones and the half tones in music.

This statement, as written here, is so vague that it bears no truth. I spent years studying and implementing harmonic tuning systems, I've got a little experience with drawing sacred geometry, and although I frequently come across statements like this in just about every 'new-age' treatise I can't figure out what the hell they're talking about. There certainly are parallels between Sacred Geometry and the harmonic series, but to simply say 'music is based on it' is deceptively false. Almost all western musics use a deliberately non harmonic tuning, whose irrational intervals bare absolutely no resemblance to any part of the Flower of Life.

Bodymind...that sounds awesome!. I'd love to hear more. What sort of music do you play?

peace

Mr. Alkaline

Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Refle
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Floral Faction....

Floral Faction....

I don't know much about music. But I do have the 2 volume set on the FOL.
...Let me go back to those 2, as well as 2 from Barbara Brennen etc.

Because, I don't know how else to reply to a post in a fact check process.

I think what we have here is when a secondary source re-words an original 'work', and in too short or hasty a rendition, that it causes the next person to digest and spit it back out flagrantly false?!?

My motive was to post a summary, and if I'd just had more music intelligence, then I would have found a better source. But, by better, I mean that I just wanted to include Music, and have a more rounded post, even if only to say that it contains something involving music within the symbol.

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's something I took a pic of...from the FOL vol 1...
-Perhaps this is of 'some' benefit....it's all I know that involves the 13 circles and 'music' :)?!!
picture.php

Floralfaction

hmmm...

Certainly don't think I'm trying to fault you for anything. My intentions are simply to make sure no one is going to blindly (or deafly) go on thinking that any old keyboard or guitar or Classical music piece is based in Sacred Geometry. Overcoming the conventions of western music has been a major undertaking in my life which led me to research acoustics, psychoacoustics, tuning history, instrument construction, etc. I'm not claiming to be an expert, but I certainly understand the harmonic series better than whoever wrote that^.

This text you posted is just as vague as most things I've read in many other texts. The inevitable fallacy is "the chromatic scale" as used in Western music does not use the harmonic series, so to say the circles correspond to 'black and white keys' is dreadfully misleading. Harmonic tunings only have 12 pitches per octave when they are conformed to an instrument that requires it (like the piano). My own music uses between 12 and 42 notes per octave, depending on what instrument I'm working with. The whole business about '12 overtones between every note' is just plain false. The harmonic series can be carried out to infinity, and an infinite amount of overtones can be placed between any notes you like. Again, there are parallels between sacred geometry and the harmonic series, but they aren't nearly as simple as this text states, and they don't apply AT ALL on the mass-produced keyboards and guitars of our culture.

I totally understand your desire to 'include music' to widen the scope, but I feel it's dangerous to broadcast unsubstantial ideas. My understanding is that the Flower of Life is a Meta-Structure upon which all creation is based. As it propagates into various energy arrays and is observed by various specialized receptors (like vibrating air molecules or the human cochlea), it requires a deeper knowledge than just the initial form. Any sense in that? It seems like lots of people who write these types of books attempt to show how one line of thinking can translate to every other mode of thinking, despite their inexperience with those modes. I'd be disappointed to see you make that same mistake, and I'll do everything I can to steer you clear of the mirky waters of new-ageism.

peace

bodymind

Veteran
Just to chime in.... I'm all about sacred geometry and symbolism, but just like any symbol or language it's a limited and incomplete representation of reality. Symbols and language can form a reality of their own that is VERY insubstantial. However, our brains give a lot of energy and space to those areas that process things through symbolic language and metaphor, so we work with what we have ;)

I guess I'm agreeing with Floralfaction in that there are infinities of harmonies and frequencies of vibrations between "notes", as we humans have organized them. Let us always be reminded of how limited our day-to-day abilities are to process the vastness of reality. I was at a sound therapy workshop a few weeks ago, and someone brought up the research that is out there which attributes specific frequencies of vibration to different organs and body systems. Though these theories are novel, the sound therapist answered, every single cell, organ, and system in every different person is vibrating differently and changing it's vibrations constantly. He said that experience, education, and intuition are the best ways to get into finding out what will work for different patients. He said that many of those researchers are trying to cash in on their theories, and are not doing much to help the field of sound therapy. He reinforced that vibration is more dynamic and infinite than our categorical tendencies would wish.

"Music", as we humans experience it, is a language with all the organization and limitations that we humans put on most of our sensory experiences, so the stuff that Mr. A is citing has pertinence as far as our human experience is concerned. I believe that we should spend more time in primal waters of vibration figuring out the organization on our own. There is NO substitute for direct, uninterrupted experience of reality.

Also, Floralfaction, you asked about what kind of music I play: I play guitar mainly. I grew up taking lessons as a teenager only wanting to sound exactly like Jerry Garcia. So naturally, my electric guitar style and abilities bear a lot of similarities to Jerry's. Of course, over the years my own voice with the instrument has developed. I'm a strong improvisational player, and I also spend a lot of time on my acoustic guitar singing and developing my singing voice. It's fun. It sounds like you have a very well-developed musical practice. Please share more with us!

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's cool guys, I think the symbol may be limited, but I'm still on the fence about the 13 tones of creation of the Maya...and whether it may be in there....these....13 tones are also used for tuning bars to heal every body part, by mystics,,...I'm just too perplexed with chromatic piano talk....but it will make sense to me maybe next month...:)

bodymind

Veteran
Keep up the research and the posting Mr. A. You, probably more than anyone on here, get things stirred up in an inspired way!

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
This thread is awesome. If anyone doesn't know much about s.g., shoot me a pm. My better half just taught a course on this.

bentom187

Veteran
wow ,you guys can type fast. (sorry im gonna go off topic for a little but im sure it will help you find answers)
what your discovering is the ultimate reality wich is nothingness just a concious,or a perception.
your preception is constantly changing and taking new shapes for a infinate period of time
meaning there is no begining and no end to this,there is only a self construct of begining and end.
the big joke as buddhist put it is that when you search anywhere beside youself for ultimate reality,you search in vain cause the reality runs and hides cause its embarassed you figured it out so its always just out of reach.
so what everything is, is a culmination of past moments to bring us this one moment wich you cant pinpoint and give a name to because it doesnt actually exist in the way we think of as existing.
its all experiences and its no experience at the same time just being.
to try to show you example i wrote in another thread,that indeed scientist are trying to explain these things by reducing them to atoms and vibrations and strings ect wich helps cause now we see that if indeed things are made from these why do we observe everything as being different,thats our fundimental ignorence our plight of having bodies and being swayed in all different directions by our emotions pains and pleasures ect.... that is what is refered to as the human condition but its every sentient being.
there is somthing called the heart sutra where the buddha puts it more clearly and you should check for yourself if they match up to what your experiencing ill put it here in english for your convienience
The Heart Sutra is very popular among Mahayana Buddhists both for its brevity and depth of meaning.

The Maha
Prajna Paramita
Hrdaya Sutra

Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva
when practicing deeply the Prajna Paramita
perceives that all five skandhas are empty
and is saved from all suffering and distress.

Shariputra,
form does not differ from emptiness,
emptiness does not differ from form.
That which is form is emptiness,
that which is emptiness form.

The same is true of feelings,
perceptions, impulses, consciousness.

Shariputra,
all dharmas are marked with emptiness;
they do not appear or disappear,
are not tainted or pure,
do not increase or decrease.

Therefore, in emptiness no form, no feelings,
perceptions, impulses, consciousness.

No eyes, no ears, no nose, no tongue, no body, no mind;
no color, no sound, no smell, no taste, no touch,
no object of mind;
no realm of eyes
and so forth until no realm of mind consciousness.

No ignorance and also no extinction of it,
and so forth until no old age and death
and also no extinction of them.

No suffering, no origination,
no stopping, no path, no cognition,
also no attainment with nothing to attain.

The Bodhisattva depends on Prajna Paramita
and the mind is no hindrance;
without any hindrance no fears exist.
Far apart from every perverted view one dwells in Nirvana.

In the three worlds
all Buddhas depend on Prajna Paramita
and attain Anuttara Samyak Sambodhi.

Therefore know that Prajna Paramita
is the great transcendent mantra,
is the great bright mantra,
is the utmost mantra,
is the supreme mantra
which is able to relieve all suffering
and is true, not false.
So proclaim the Prajna Paramita mantra,
proclaim the mantra which says:

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha.

i wish to disscuss this in depth with all of you here or in another thread if nessacery.
my statments conection with pain and pleasure health or un healthy is that they are preceived ideas from ourself and that to stop it is just to precieve it as stopping or not lasting cause nothing will last, even conciousness its changing and is never still until nirvana. (wich i also beleive the MJ helps but not a nessesary part of the journey)
wich is inherant in everything.
now we can see that buddhisim is old school philosiphy/physics/and phsycology
i dont want this turning into religion debate at all. i wont post again if it happens for everyones benifit.

Last edited:

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
okay:)
Sound great,please share. This is the goal.....to improve as the ancients taught....all the secrets we are learning can aid breeding plants in some way;)

Floralfaction

Bodymind, dude, it seems like everything you post is something I totally agree with, so thanks! I'm sure my experiences give me resistance to the sort of statements made in that book. I've explained my music to friends before and then had to reconvince them that their own musical practice was worthwhile, haha. My point being, you can spend your whole life studying music and have an ecstatically rich experience, or you can spend 5 minutes listening to, or playing, one piece of music that seems to stop time and have an experience just as rich as a lifetime of study. Music is four dimensional magic. I totally agree with your relation of the statements made by the sound therapist, intuition is the only way to know how to tune anything, anything else is bound to fail.

That makes me SO happy to hear you say you started playing to sound just like Jerry. Jerry is an idol in my house. I started playing to sound just like Trey, but pretty quickly found SoundTribe, back when they were all about the magic, with crystals all over the stage and live painting and hours of Drum and Bass. So my guitar style ended up somewhere between Jerry and Hunter, with a dash of Gilmour. Since then I've done everything from sound design for experimental puppet theatre, to singing harmonic drones with washing machines to put my babies to sleep, to harmonically tuned electroacoustic dance music with fretless guitar and keyboards and drum machines and too much gear. My music seems to slow to a trickle every year or so, but the one thing I've learned is that music is more about listening than sounding, and I'm always listening.

I'd love to discuss musical healing and sound therapy more, so let's keep it rolling, for now my wife says it time to get high, so see ya'll later!

peace and bless

bentom187

Veteran
okay:)
Sound great,please share. This is the goal.....to improve as the ancients taught....all the secrets we are learning can aid breeding plants in some way;)

indeed,not to reley on a material objects though, but it can most definatley expidite the path,otherwise we wouldnt have been brought to this discusion.
i love cannabis otherwise i would have been a cog in the system of blinding others not helping ,wich i might as well have ended this time here cause it would be pointless and extremley selfcentered somthing not worth living for.

i can only say with certainty that if selfcenteredness isnt taken down as the posterchild of what we are supposed to be,the non sense will continue "we are one in the same".i hope i can conceptualize this for most.

im not spewing non-sense in hope of somone beleiving me,i found the words to be true and are of the buddhas origin,i cant find a sensible way of denying them that isnt biased to what i want it to be.

there-for its beleiveable that the middleway is the most peacfull and unifying.

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay, Here are the 13 Mayan Tones of Creation...aka Galactic Tones

Okay, Here are the 13 Mayan Tones of Creation...aka Galactic Tones

So, this scrabble looking chart is better than the Flower of Life, because it is a ready to use/interpret calender, which also shows how mood states manifest in a society per the tone of the lunar month, or by the use of resonance rods, harps, forks or even plant oils in a detached but somewhat related way..

It's important to note that these tones were highly respected in the Yucateca Regions, as well as other regions on earth where the pyramid builders built their harmonic devices.

-There is also some mysterious harmonic effects within the 'Gaps' of the Macchu Pichu complex. I believe the mayans would beat 2 sticks together, or even use bells and whistles/flutes for healing a wide range of abnormalities. Once again, the so called Great/advanced civilizations had disappeared into the winds, and it is assumed they found other places to live which were more harmonious to their desire for longer lives and slower aging.

I'm not sure, but it is reported by the mayan council that there ancestors were in contact with a group of entities called The Shining Ones, who would visit only occasionally, but gave them a technological leap of understanding the cosmos and their Earth. I'd like to attend some of the Harmonic Conferences that are held in the region where they discuss harmonic healing and spirit energies etc.
....But I've heard a lot of talk about wanting to do permaculture after coming back from the conferences down there. So, fertility must be high on the list to start a great healing arsenal of plants and sacred herbs:)

picture.php

picture.php

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
Holophonics

Holophonics

I would like to share with you this, hope you find it interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holophonics

Zuccarelli states that the human auditory system is a sound emitter, producing a reference sound that combines with incoming sound to form an interference pattern inside the ear. The nature of this pattern is sensitive to the direction of the incoming sound. According to the hypothesis, the cochlea detects and analyzes this pattern as if it were an acoustic hologram. The brain then interprets this data and infers the direction of the sound. An article from Zuccarelli presenting this theory was printed in the magazine New Scientist in 1983. This article was followed soon after by two letters casting doubt on Zuccarelli's theory and his scientific abilities.[3][4]
and here some expiriences with holophonic (always) from "When the Impossible Happens: Adventures in Non-Ordinary Reality
By Stanislav Grof":

http://books.google.com/books?id=QQ...&resnum=1&ved=0CDwQuwUwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

pag. 246

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• HugoZuc.JPG
    HugoZuc.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 5
  • HugoZuc1.JPG
    HugoZuc1.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 6

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Pic u posted is what I believe is the essense of HFH...good Call StRa!!!

That Pic u posted is what I believe is the essense of HFH...good Call StRa!!!

...the Ancients knew, and we were born not knowing. The Pentagon knows, but the west still doesnt. Healers do it, but can't claim to the FEDS they had cured 'x' or cured 'y'.

High Frequency Healing is probably better termed as 'RARE' Frequency Healing....cause u are essentially matching vibrations to the original vibration of the whatever-problem-area, and writing over the disk...yet,...it still is important to seek disease/pattern suppressive therapy afterwards. However....Meditation is said to be paramount inside any endeavor, despite the frequential status,...and is not something u can get by exercise, sleep or drugs. There is nothing like meditation's affect on the body imho:)

turbolaser4528

Veteran
you guys are into some heavy shieettt!

I will say, if one blasts oneself with high frequency sound/vibrations can they actually alter themselves, anatomically speaking?

111 hrtz 528 hrtz, that kinda of thing, is this what you speak of in regards to high frequency healing? they have those vids on youtube, I used to meditate to them.

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
...if one blasts oneself with high frequency sound/vibrations can they actually alter themselves, anatomically speaking?...
Sure,...if 'blasting' is to 'undo' what is amiss on one 'level'.

So this talk of Levels and level 'correction' can be quite a heated discussion, because the world is divided between beliefs of whether we are a mere body, a mere ego or a mystical Soul/or Higher Self.

But, apparently u can 'blast' your aura, your specific organs, your tumor, your old crooked bone fracture, ....even your DNA!!!.....and many ppl believe that an ancient pyramid, or city complex....even a constellation of crystals over a patient...can not only correct level confusion, but assist in lifting by lightening heavy objects such as blocks or altars..as the 'blast configuration' is said to be precise and a powerful device for applying change to the physical world of high density and fearfulness....inherently open to misinterpretation(s).

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Sure,...if 'blasting' is to 'undo' what is amiss on one 'level'.

So this talk of Levels and level 'correction' can be quite a heated discussion, because the world is divided between beliefs of whether we are a mere body, a mere ego or a mystical Soul/or Higher Self.

But, apparently u can 'blast' your aura, your specific organs, your tumor, your old crooked bone fracture, ....even your DNA!!!.....and many ppl believe that an ancient pyramid, or city complex....even a constellation of crystals over a patient...can not only correct level confusion, but assist in lifting by lightening heavy objects such as blocks or altars..as the 'blast configuration' is said to be precise and a powerful device for applying change to the physical world of high density and fearfulness....inherently open to misinterpretation(s).

Damn bra, I need some of whatever you're smokin'! haha

This stuff is really interesting btw..

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
turbolaser4528...
Yes, I agree. But,...my perspective is colored when it comes to the bottom line. I can surf across rare and notable info,...it's the bridging of the ideas to real world application that I fall short at,...and this is where 'you' come in, or yall:)

People ARE using crystals to straighten crooked bones caused by fractures, like the ribs and fingers for example. -Crystals are also used as an anti-biotic for virus infestation, by waving it over the intestines etc.

And, the primary, and famous top 10 ...Sweet Cannabis Spots 'do' match the sacred temple sites grid, which is the symbol of the Flower of Life....something that the military uses to measure the earth, and there's around 83,000 man-made structures at these junction nodes. -Some of them have been found under the Ocean, which, it's said the ocean floor will often rise and fall a distance of 2 miles, so...it is then theorized that the Ancients who contracted out the 83k nodes, did indeed take into account, AND plant toward the 'Times' that the stone structures would be back-raised out of the deep water, and be available again to use for healing Purposes,...some of which are still unknown,...even to the sects that have a 200 yr head start over your home PC technologies.

“There was a time when, in one small strip of the land on the surface of the world, man achieved an almost total equilibrium with his environment (both human and natural) and created a society as near perfect as man has so far been able even to dream about.…”
–Michael Rice, Egypt’s Making

"Ancient Egypt did not have a 'Religion' as such, it was Religion in it's entirety."
-R A Schwaller de Lubicz, Sacred Science

turbolaser4528

Veteran
I believe it bra.

The real world, practical application of this stuff, I would love to know more about.

People are healing people with crystals by waving it over them? How much are these crystals and can I buy one and just wave it over my head every day and feel awesome?!

I'd prefer that to benzo's and alcohol :)