What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High Euphoric type strains

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Most african hybrids, otherwise Mextiza, Nepal Jam and Bangi Haze from CBG or Queen Mother, Alice and Lilly from Original Delicatessen (african based by the way).

I would avoid most heavy afghan or skunk based hybrids unless you choose something extreme like Original Haze X Skunk. I've had great experiences with those too.

Vibes.

S

sourpuss

Found ice cream by paradise nice euphoric buzz...

Headband for sure, a good selection from a ecsd line should be a good bet...

Bangi haze seems to be a good one... never tried myself... but always seem to hear the same thing.... must be great weed

mr. gt

I try to harvest at 10-20% amber. I was a few days late on this one so I'd say I got 25% amber at most. Big, chunky buds. The main cola was about 20" long. Very unique smell on this one. My GF and I agreed it smelled like steamed broccoli. But the buzz is so much different from other strains I've tried, it is easily my favorite out of the four strains I grew.

If you "google" it, I wouldn't believe the reviews that say it made people hallucinate. I think those people are full of it. One dude on Leafly even said it turned his ceiling into Middle Earth or something crazy like that. I have a feeling that if Barney's Farm would have named it Crystal Meth we'd be reading reviews about how people couldn't sleep for days after smoking it. Haha! Certainly a unique strain though.

If you remember, give us a report when you're done. I'd like to know if anybody else has had a similar experience with this strain.

Hey. I am a very heavy smoker. I grew out LSD myself. Had to cut about 3 weeks early due to security. First time I smoked it, we went to the woods and had a 5 minute stand off using sticks against a buck. Just standing there like idiots.

Another time I smoked a 17 gram blunt with my friend and he thought I was talking Chinese to him. Easiestly (is that a word) one of the highest I've ever been.

Its been about 3 or 4 years now, but would definitely try it again in the future. I have only grown out about 8 strains so far though and completed 4 or 5 harvests.

~mr. gt

B

Bob Green

The Blackberry Kush clone makes me happy. Well the few times I had it. Mango Haze from Mr Nice is worth a mension too.