What's new

High CBD Strains, 1:1 thc/cbd, Who's smoked some?

KiefSweat

Veteran
from some to half thc i find a lot of those strains to pretty stoney or the addition of the smaller amounts of cbd seem to prolong the high. One of my favorite strains that I cant find anymore tested at like 17% thc 3% cbd, the herb would get you high for a solid 4-5 hours.

Havent had much more then 1:1 except for the really high cbd stuff, there's an effect on those but its tough to describe, more medicinal, anti-inflammatory effects but still has a mental aspect to it.

Hammertime

I have grown and use both Critical Care and Blue Shark. For pain both or moderately effective as I use them for arthritis and both are effective at reducing anxiety and hypertension. Blue Shark is a little better on the buzz side initially but mellows out quickly. Both strains are nice looking, very sweet, quick to finish and good cloners. Your pops will adjust I would start him on critical and alternate that with the blue shark. Barney's nuts have always been consistent for me and their write ups re: them are usually pretty accurate.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Thanks Hammertime...

Thanks Hammertime...

I have grown and use both Critical Care and Blue Shark. For pain both or moderately effective as I use them for arthritis and both are effective at reducing anxiety and hypertension. Blue Shark is a little better on the buzz side initially but mellows out quickly. Both strains are nice looking, very sweet, quick to finish and good cloners. Your pops will adjust I would start him on critical and alternate that with the blue shark. Barney's nuts have always been consistent for me and their write ups re: them are usually pretty accurate.

I just got some Barney's Critical Cure and CBD Shark seeds today in the mail.

I just took down a crop of Barney's Critical Kush and it came out great. I also just put a bunch of Angel OG into my veg tent.

So I will need to wait (not too long) before I pop them.

:party: then we'll see how it works on my old knees.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I grew out the Lucy that I mentioned earlier in the thread. I like it because you can session on it a more than other strains. I haven't really noticed large amounts of pain relief but I don't have usual pains. If anybody cares enough I was going to get around to a grow report but have been putting it off. Remind me later if ya care, nice enough strain though. :moon:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I got a Canna 4 high CBD cut last year and crossed it to a male OGKB cookie bagseed.

the OGKB cookies are the best pain relief that I know besides OG kush.

cookies was rumored to have 3% CBD 2-3 years ago but that's not true.

I'm hoping this cross might produce some interesting flowers.

the seeds look like they are almost ready, I'll have them at the MI HTcup in aug.

picture.php

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I have smoked cannatonic 6/6 and also their dieseltonic 7/7 cuts

Neither get you high, you just feel relaxed and calm.

Cannatonic seeds are all over the shop in terms of % and ratio, harbourside did some tests that are on here and elsewhere, for Med users it works greaat, just get a pack and find the plant that works for you Dad. It is also fast, good yield and smells, tastes great (tangerine nycd) Other CBD plants may or may not give a more efficient, stable CBD ratio, but I doubt many will give you the variety of effects to choose from, or such a fundamentally nice plant to grow.

[/B]
from some to half thc i find a lot of those strains to pretty stoney or the addition of the smaller amounts of cbd seem to prolong the high. One of my favorite strains that I cant find anymore tested at like 17% thc 3% cbd, the herb would get you high for a solid 4-5 hours.

Havent had much more then 1:1 except for the really high cbd stuff, there's an effect on those but its tough to describe, more medicinal, anti-inflammatory effects but still has a mental aspect to it.

CBD taken before, or sometimes with THC, blocks the Cannabinoid receptors for a while, then once there is room for the THC molecules, they replace the CBD molecules and you get more stoned.

So, basically put, with some CBD you don't get too high, but you are high for longer.