What's new

Hiding the smell of this vice

so s4l say u live in an apartment and you want to turn your room into a smoke room.. you would just put the carbon filter where?window, center of the room? ive been wanting to do this for a long time, im legal but i live in the hood and dont like advertising.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

center of room, this is the nice part about it being in the room it is cleaning. it sustains a negative air pressure if you don't want to exchange air room to room or in/out of your condo or apartment unit. it just scrubs the air leaving it in the room but clean.

a 10' X 12' by 8' tall is 960 cubic feet, a 380 cfm fan running through a carbon filter will clean that many cf every 3/4 mins.

love?

I didn't really even think it was an issue but now that I've been on a break since the beginning of this month I've noticed that my winter jacket reeks of weed.

Oh well.

EastFortRock

vape oil in a glass pipe that looks like a crack pipe . Vaped oil doesn't smell like weed. Even vaped weed doesn't stay on your breath as bad as smoking . That being said, my favorite way to smoke is a stinky joint with no tobacco.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
kingpin maple syrup blunts............always smellin like you just ate at IHOP

more seriously though.... Change shirts, chew a piece of gum after you smoke (fruity, strong smelling gum is best), air out, and wash hands, especially if smoking Js.

used to use my carbon filter in the middle of the living room of an apartment. A little loud sometimes, but I could smoke whenever, and if someone asks, 'its an air purifier to help with my allergies because this place has so much dust and mildew'

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Vaping is definetly the way to go.

It will let no smell what so ever.

The iolite is safe, if you go into the technology, you will see that the system is made so that you cannot inhale butane. I have one, and despite few problems right now, I can say it is a great machine, very stealth.
Two days ago I was smoking around 3 people in a close room, that did not even notice. There is a lil smell for the 4/5 first hits, than it really does not smell anymore. And it won't stick to you.

++