What's new

Hiding over a hundred plants in the open

D

deepforest

I just finished a tent room within a room and just started a second room (im so glad i didnt get too far in... not as much of a pain to dismantle). Get home today and find out that there are mandatory infrastructure checks happening in a few days.

The newest room is easy to pull down, theres nothing in there yet. I cannot fathom dismantling the first room and moving everything out. Theres alot of full pots in there with some freshly planted GREAT genetics. So I'm going to try something fucked. Thats the only word for it. I'll post full details and an explanation if it works out. If it doesn't I'm just running. I feel like I've got alot to lose (financially invested in this) but realistically, its just money. Freedom is all-important. But, having said that, I'm not chopping these plants just yet. I just started a grow diary too! I recall another poster on here trying something similar to what I'm doing, way back, with great success. Mine is a bit more involved.

This has happened so often with growing in rentals with me that I don't even get that sick puke feeling in my stomach anymore. I'm still paranoid as hell but now its just like, "AGAIN?" I'm not letting up on my game either, its gotten stricter as far as security and safety goes as time has progressed, but I know two things:

1. i have to deal with this inspection
2. i'm not chopping anything

theres gonna be alot of people telling me otherwise but my situation is such that i cannot willingly give up on this!!

I CANT WAIT TO OWN MY OWN HOUSE

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Infrastructure? That sounds like the whole house including rooms? If it was for leaks or anything else I could fathom it, but theat sounds like they may want to see the room. Is the entire room filled or is it just a stand alone closet type tent?

edit - Holy shit, one hundred plants? I hope you live in Mendocino or thereabouts...

Danknuggler

I wish you could PM bro.I had same prob, I made it work, it wasn't easy.Do you know any other member here to be able to communicate in private?You need help.You are so new here it's hard.How big are the pots?

Danknuggler

If you could move the plants could you still get away showing the room or is it still too obvious what you are doing?

D

deepforest

I wish you could PM bro.I had same prob, I made it work, it wasn't easy.Do you know any other member here to be able to communicate in private?You need help.You are so new here it's hard.How big are the pots?

hey bud check your pm's

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
deepforest
1. i have to deal with this inspection
2. i'm not chopping anything
So what happened to not letting up on your game?, I'm not saying chop them by any means but get them out of the way, clear the room, why take any sort of risk, you stressed it!, how important financially this grow is and yet your going to risk leaving everything in place, I sincerely hope your plan work's but unless you involved David Copperfield I don't see how you can make a 100 plant & room disappear, It will be a pain but trust me prison will hurt longer. I hope it goes well.

amoril

you installing trick walls or something? Cause that might get noticed in an infrastructure inspection....

Im not going to lie. The U-Haul sound reasonable to me. trim plants, and put them into rubbermaid tubs or large boxes to get them out of the house. if your flowering, you may lose some yield, but at least you wont lose the genetics.

If you have clones, maybe consider disposal of everything but 1 clone of each plant. this way, you keep every plant alive, but have less to conceal.

these are things ive considered for the "oh fuck" plan.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotte agree with the peeps above...Better safe then sorry...:2cents:

ZEROorDIE

u- hual... doit. at least if you mean by freshly planted you mean small plants.

a couple hours late night would do the trick. then you just stash all the gear in rubbermaids in a closet or something

just thinkin out loud though. figure you could use whatever help you can get

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Yep, I agree with the Uhaul too, if you don't own a big enclosed trailer (buy one if this happens again.) I have inspections every 6 months, so I do two crops and break it down, rinse and repeat. THey can't inspect your utility trailer, throw some LED flashlights in it if light cycle is an issue.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
i agree with everyone else about the u haul , i would also add that u haul has U-pods i think there called, and you could use one of those as well , but being a u haul is on wheels maybe more convient for you.... and quicker .... if u dont have a towable vehicle you best rent a truck from a rental service, if you need boxes u haul has those too you should be able to find something the right size for ur plants.good luck man ive done this before my self but i up and moved to an enteirly new house other side of the state lol with several large plants so u can do it.... remmember the advice said eairelr about the LED flashlights.... ona gel for odor if that is an issue.... once again good luck, and yes it can be done... trust me

A

alpinestar

rent a mini van
hide them in the back and drive around until the inspections are done

BRNEYDBVR

I remember reading about some guy on here that had the same situation pop up....

He rented a big u-haul and moved his plants into it....but he managed to get his hands on a power inverter and was able to put his carbon filter and fan in the back of the truck to take care of the smell.

Worked tits from what I understand...

Good Luck, bro.:joint: