What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hick in the sticks: a continuous tale of seed pop'n, pollen chuck'n,& bud grow'n!

J

jaded1

Those khalisi's look lovely Hicksticky,what smells are you getting from them?

Elephant stomper are from hazeman,got a pack in the fridge

hicksticky

Still at large...
Hey Hash, yup I believe jaded's right...Hazeman

@ Jaded1 there is a couple of different smells on the ladies, all kinda have a peppery tone, one has a deep fruity "grape" smell is what pops in my mind when smelled others have fruity under tones with the spicy/peppery playing key, they are still developing there stanks but it is lovely and they are showing me that I need to make more (mothers room) :smoke:

does any body have any experience with my new additions, post what ever ya got if ya do!

Former Guest

I asked about trainwreck with one grower who told me that it was finicky and not for a newer grower who wanted something easy. I like it though so I wanted to grow some.

I'm super curious about your lotus as I've smoked a bunch of Purple snow, a cross of it which had great pain relieving effects. curious which parent provided it as I am not about to start chucking pollen just yet :D

Last edited:

hicksticky

Still at large...
Train Wreck has a special place with me, but I only had a couple seed out of bag seed and only one has made its way up...........so I will wait on popping the rest cause I got plenty to work with now, but still hope to find a nice TW for breeding.

The White Lotus intrigues me as well and was highly recommended, oldie but a goldie.
theres a Bodhi seed info exchange thread for all things Bodhi, check it out great stuff.
I will be on the look out for more Bodhi gear......

HillBilly1

Veteran
When you find a really good TW get me one too,...
Haha TW is either really good or really bad , I have
Only had TW that was good 2 times the other 4 times
Were shit.. I am sure the grower has a lot to
Play the part..

hicksticky

Still at large...
When you find a really good TW get me one too,...
Haha TW is either really good or really bad , I have
Only had TW that was good 2 times the other 4 times
Were shit.. I am sure the grower has a lot to
Play the part..

Yeah i got my fingers crossed, the smoke i got the seeds out of was great, but they were pre me's so I dont know if i will get a chance to find out.
I sure will Hillbilly and same goes for you too..:biggrin: Hear of any place that is better in chances in finding a keeper?

like I said i think theres lots of potential with train wreck alone and with breeding

but who knows, I got a pile of great stuff to work though so either way I am going to be a busy hick lol

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I hope ya don't mind , I saw you are runnin Some White Lotus

I hope ya don't mind , I saw you are runnin Some White Lotus

Here she is ready for puffin. Thought ya might like to see her finished.
picture.php

hicksticky

Still at large...
welcome come on in!

welcome come on in!

Hey Hatch, come on in and kick off ya shoe and spark one up.......ya'll are more than welcomed :biggrin:

@ Useful, Thats a hell of a thing to ask :yoinks: lol
I'd be pissed if you didnt :spank: .

shes a beaut' cant wait to get a taste when shes done, now what phenos should I be on the look out for :smoker: ?

Last edited:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Hey Hatch, come on in and kick off ya shoe and spark one up.......ya'll are more than welcomed :biggrin:

@ Useful, Thats a hell of a thing to ask :yoinks: lol
I'd be pissed if you didnt :spank: .

shes a beaut' cant wait to get a taste when shes done, now what phenos should I be on the look out for :smoker: ?

Thanks for the warm welcome Hick. I ran a bunch of White Lotus f2's and actually have no complaints about any. Your pheno hunt is basically going to be determined by getting a lady out of the 4 you sprouted. As far as I can tell ,EVERY girl in this line is just ....great. I have NEVER been able to say that before. Even with some other Bodhi strains. If the person that sent you those seeds included a sample bud.....you honestly would have popped every seed you got.:biggrin:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
White Lotus at 63 daze. Almost ready. Something else to look foward to!!

White Lotus at 63 daze. Almost ready. Something else to look foward to!!

picture.php

hicksticky

Still at large...
Hey SG welcome to my lil hide out.
I'll try my damnedest to make it a good show!
I dont think that will be a problem considering the company I've been keeping lately lol.
Glad you all found my winter play area.

Last edited:

hicksticky

Still at large...
Looks great Useful lovin calyx to leaf ratios, how long do you usually take her?
oh and have no doubt if I had the room, just a square foot. I would drop them all.lol...........is my chances of getting a female low? if so I might have to get a few more wet. lol

Last edited:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Looks great Useful lovin calyx to leaf ratios, how long do you usually take her?
oh and have no doubt if I had the room, just a square foot. I would drop them all.lol...........is my chances of getting a female low? if so I might have to get a few more wet. lol

All phenos are easy to trim. I usually let em go to 9 1/2 weeks. Your chances are not low on getting a couple girls. I was just saying that the girls you do get will be good ones.:biggrin:

hicksticky

Still at large...
All phenos are easy to trim. I usually let em go to 9 1/2 weeks. Your chances are not low on getting a couple girls. I was just saying that the girls you do get will be good ones.:biggrin:
awesome, great news.
funny those are the first to crack, but I'm doubting my self think I should of scratched up the others like the Elephant Stompers which are huge they are soaking now 24+hrs.....:biggrin:

If I do pop more I'll pop a couple of W. Lotus x Iced grapefruit. :tiphat: got a feeling about those....

Latest posts

Latest posts