What's new

Hick in the sticks: a continuous tale of seed pop'n, pollen chuck'n,& bud grow'n!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i got a couple pine apple haze x strawberry d & sour bubble x khalisi seedlings up & 2 catpiss x moontang:woohoo:

hicksticky

Still at large...
i got a couple pine apple haze x strawberry d & sour bubble x khalisi seedlings up & 2 catpiss x moontang:woohoo:

Nice! Very interested in seeing what you find in those.

I have a couple MK Ultra x GGC9's vegging along atm...
Female
20160301_233803_zps3q7o83pq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Female
20160301_233922_zps8te0zvj0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Male
20160301_233843_zpssn4uqobr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Their showing great vigor. .. very easy going and very bushy, topped the females , gonna grab some cuts asap before they go into flower.

hicksticky

Still at large...
Sour Bubble x khalisi
@6wks
20160220_104526_zpso4mqafl8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160220_104600_zpslgxc0kdj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

She's about 4'.6" or better, remind me of a sb structure but a little larger.... and faster in growth.
Her smell is getting better as she ripens ..... getting a nice.. berryish ..tropical sweet and sour kinda vibe, i do catch hints of sandlewood wood sometimes too.
...she's at 8.5 wks now tho and is getting the chop soon...

So I will be updating dating her again... as well as the ApeX 1, 2, 3 and a few others..:tiphat:

hicksticky

Still at large...
woooowww she's a looker! and that description sounds very enticing :joint:
Thanks Heady.... I agree, she shaping up nicely... think about popping a large group to hunt through this summer, might be a decent OD season with the way it's shaping up. .. nice early spring to get things started.

Lookin good dudeski! Can we get a bud room shot?
Thanks Broski... I got a couple older ones atm but give the idea of the room.... this is the Co op it's flower room is 5.5' x 10' has a 1000 mh and a 600mh
Right side (as you walk in)
20160116_023712_zpskbkrnhic.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Left ...
20160116_023720_zpsswhzqhm8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran

i also found out i have Some seeds up of SDf3f4,s.
i got 1 big PH X SD its looking like a male ,its 3 times the size of the others.
ive been kinda busy but ill try an get some pics.:tiphat:

hicksticky

Still at large...
There should be some amazing term expressions coming from them PH x SBD's...... the momma is very dom in the PH x jam roks I'm flowering out atm..... one is spot on to the Pineapple haze mother ...
Should be some good finds in those, Bugs!
Oh and I will get some pics up of some of ur babes here in a bit.... the MK ultra x c9gg are getting huge.....m very rugged and bushy, screaming to be flowered lol.

hicksticky

Still at large...
Got some Strawberry diesel f4s flowering out atm.... their about 8wks at time of pic.
20160425_055505_zps9qex84sj.jpg
[/URL]
[/IMG]
20160425_055538_zpsbolyeaao.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160425_055639_zpsc3qntoiu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

hicksticky

Still at large...
In the middle of gearing up for the OD season.... on top of running all the cuts I have I'm also going through some older seed stock.
I just popped some....

Purple Nocturnal

Nocturnal (only got one to go)

Demeter (means goddess of harvest) (Goblin god x khalisi )

GG4 x SBD

Blueberry Gum x white Rhino

LUI x G13

Boggle gum

Sour bubble

WIFI Alien

SFV OG Kush

...... got quite a few more strain to go lol..

hicksticky

Still at large...
Lovely ladies hick!! Looks like a nice lineup to come, I'll be here in the back smoking my bong.... along for the ride! Cheers

Thanks RockyM...:tiphat:
Its nice to have ya.... should be a couple of keepers to be found over this summer.... fingers crossed lol... gonna be doing a little pollen chucking as well.:biggrin:

hicksticky

Still at large...

Looking good Bugs! Get any females?

It's tuff sometimes...with the luck of the draw. I used to just drop a couple of beans of each strain... now with the male ratios I drop at leased 5 if I can..
Gets crowded after a bit.....lol dealing with just that now :biggrin:

Gonna have a few pics of the MK ultra x GGC9's here soon..

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
yea i think i have atleast 1 female of ph x sd,sd,&sb x k.
yea i try to pop atleast 5 beans of the same.
i was alittle crowded it begenning to thin out some.

Latest posts

Latest posts