What's new

Hi there. New Here. Need Help!!

shaman14

haha have fun using 2 FLs lol

i mite if i can scrape up the cash buy a 600W HPS and hook it up at my cabin just incase i need to bring any of my special babies indoors for a few days when all the south ontario rain and humidity kick in. Mold fucked me over last year

shaman14

You cant grow with just FL light they are good for extra lighting for the side of ur grow room to get a little love to the lower branches but you need a more powerfull light to get any results

*mr.mike*

You cant grow with just FL light they are good for extra lighting for the side of ur grow room to get a little love to the lower branches but you need a more powerfull light to get any results

You would probably get better results indoors using fluorescent lights on 24 hours than you would outdoors.

Excellent results can be obtained indoors with fluorescents using autoflower plants.

Julian420

You would probably get better results indoors using fluorescent lights on 24 hours than you would outdoors.

Excellent results can be obtained indoors with fluorescents using autoflower plants.

Really Mike? That's pretty odd. I mean I still live with my parents, so I think it would be best if I do outdoors. I mite start with flouresent lights, but I will defiantely move outdoor after at least 2-3 weeks

Julian420

Now, I know there more of an indoor strain, but they should be able to grow outdoors just fine right? I probibly won't get the best results if I do, but I think it will be worth it for my first grow. Even if I only get an ounce or 2, I'll still be pretty happy!

shaman14

shit i'll be impressed if you find out how to send a money order haha jk

this kid rite here is straight genius

Im gunna make onna my hindu kushes into a bonsai just for fun

Julian420

WTF r u talking about? All I have to do is go to seven 11 and ask them to send it! And yea I am strait genius. Thanks for noticing.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
WTF r u talking about? All I have to do is go to seven 11 and ask them to send it! And yea I am strait genius. Thanks for noticing.

relax juls no need to take offence to what any one says on here this is public forum ppl are gonna take cheap shots at and or try take the piss out of things you say or do...

as for growing out side grab some auto ak47 we are averageing about 40 - 50 grams a plant out side and that is if i dont say so my self a fucking top effort per plant.. considering ppl are only getting 30 grams a plant with autos indoors on 24/0 light schedual

if your waooried about yeild do a seed run that way you can put 30 - 50 plants out side in the ground.. and if the only yeild 10 grams each that is still half a kilo of primo herb :) and if they do good , well your laughing all the way to the bank :D

keep safe

shroomy

Julian420

Thanks Shroomy!
I'm planning to do auto ak x auto blueberry this year. It says it gets to be 12-18 inches high! So I think i'm gonna get over an ounce or 2 this year if I get 5 plants to harvest. Hopefully more! As for Shaman, he's my friend just being a dick cause it's my first grow! Thanks man!

Blaze On!!

antimatter

Veteran
I decided to put out 18 females I started inside and put them in a little hoop house and guess what its been a week and there GROWING!!! its been frost almost every night, it'll be in the 40's out in the day and in the little hoop house it must be 70-80 degrees now thats awesome! I got a foot of snow still on the ground, the hoop house gives me a few degrees frost resistance at night and wind resistance, works out good.

shroomyshroom

Veteran
I decided to put out 18 females I started inside and put them in a little hoop house and guess what its been a week and there GROWING!!! its been frost almost every night, it'll be in the 40's out in the day and in the little hoop house it must be 70-80 degrees now thats awesome! I got a foot of snow still on the ground, the hoop house gives me a few degrees frost resistance at night and wind resistance, works out good.

pics bro please...........................

antimatter

Veteran

shroomyshroom

Veteran
sorry man I dont post pics no reason to, pretty much its just this http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&q=row covers&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi except for the massive farm rows lol, im shocked myself it was just an experiment. But your looking at 30-70 degree temperature increases during the day and 7-13 degrees increase at night, just enough to get you by. Just gotta make sure you get enough sun.

fare call bro

they look goood but as stealth grower that wold stick out like dogs balls where i grow hehehehe lol still goood to know though :D

antimatter

Veteran
fare call bro

they look goood but as stealth grower that wold stick out like dogs balls where i grow hehehehe lol still goood to know though :D

yes you would need your own property, not something you would use guerrilla, but you could finish an auto crop early, not sure on the yield potential due to not getting nowhere near as much sun as summer. Another thing is its to cold to have a hose out, so getting any water to the plants can be annoying unless there right outside your door. The ground is still fairly moist though so by the time they need water you can put out the hose.

Latest posts

Latest posts