What's new

Hi my name is Earl! I believe in Karma! genetics test

DaEarl73

Seeds arrived. Put them already! Hope to test it with @Karma G at spannabis! Wish me luck to find some melon zizi, one like the crazy Austrian princess!

Attachments

• 9032F90A-7C27-4B0E-8777-CBFCD4541685.jpeg
    9032F90A-7C27-4B0E-8777-CBFCD4541685.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 72

DaEarl73

princess Zizi 23, the logo of the Mylar bags will be princess Sisi in a Jordan dress! I already see it! Hahahaha already wrote Berner hahahaha hope I don’t get ripped off hahahaha

DaEarl73

Seedlings looking good, in the end I stay with 11, because 2 molded inside the seed and I couldn’t remove the seedcap to safe it. The rest is looking good, in 2 weeks I will give them new shoes and up-pot them. I will send pics when up-poted, and more things are happening. After that they got some weeks more of veg until I can cut clones. After calculating time, they will be ready end of march, to late for spannabis to test it with Karma G. Anyway I am super excited to smoke some princess melon kg zizi! I was just thinking how lucky I was to get this seeds, because dying breed wants 500 a pack of watermelon zkittles and I am sure to find something crazy here! Thanks again

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Seedlings looking good, in the end I stay with 11, because 2 molded inside the seed and I couldn’t remove the seedcap to safe it. The rest is looking good, in 2 weeks I will give them new shoes and up-pot them. I will send pics when up-poted, and more things are happening. After that they got some weeks more of veg until I can cut clones. After calculating time, they will be ready end of march, to late for spannabis to test it with Karma G. Anyway I am super excited to smoke some princess melon kg zizi! I was just thinking how lucky I was to get this seeds, because dying breed wants 500 a pack of watermelon zkittles and I am sure to find something crazy here! Thanks again

No worry, the most important info be in time for Spannabis.

Ps my Melon cut is not related to 3rd gen watermelon. Totaly differnt genetics.

My vut by the name Melon is a gassy type plant with a green melon candy type terp mixed in.

DaEarl73

No worry, the most important info be in time for Spannabis.

Ps my Melon cut is not related to 3rd gen watermelon. Totaly differnt genetics.

My vut by the name Melon is a gassy type plant with a green melon candy type terp mixed in.
I am sure it’s super nice. Not a big fan of 3rd gen. (Edit: I mean they have nice genetics, don’t want to start a discussion on that ) Will find something killer! And would have loved to smoke one with you hahahaha take it easy! Wish you all an amazing Start into the new year! Have a nice one

Last edited: