What's new

hi ladies

sativa_spiritus

female smoker and (soon to be!) grower from south africa here.. :wave:

i've been lurking while i waited for my account to be authorised and i must say, some of you have some beautiful grows here ... much respect!

i can't grow at the moment unfortunately, due to very inquisitive and strict landlords... but one day it's the country life for me, aaaah! :dance:

looking forward to getting to know you all and benefitting from your expert opinions and knowledge.

:smile:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sativa if the truth be know some of the greatest growers on this site are the Lady's.

Go Figure :chin:

Welcome

Mr.Wags

sativa_spiritus

mrwags said:
sativa if the truth be know some of the greatest growers on this site are the Lady's.

thanks for the welcome Mr Wags, POMH and Eer :)

i read the controversial thread about why men think ladies can't grow.

all the guys who had mucky things to say about Ladies' grows are just jealous! :p

:D

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
sativa_spiritus said:

all the guys who had mucky things to say about Ladies' grows are just jealous! :p

Well.....the females just don't seem get into all the ego crap that some men put into growing their herb.

hey...my boobs are bigger than yours!!!! Can you even imagine? hahahahaha

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sativa_spiritus said:

sativa my dad booked when I was 9 and from then on was raised by my mother and her girlfriends and they had a saying that always proved true,now understand this is onry but it is not my words but ONLY a recounting of what I was told. You said this

all the guys who had mucky things to say about Ladies' grows are just jealous!

My moms girlfriend to that would say this,

guys that talk like that usually like girls with tight holes and big tits because he has a big mouth and a little prick.

Have A Nice Day Lady's
Mr.Wags

Latest posts

Latest posts