What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HI IM NEW HERE IM FROM THE RAINY SCOTLAND LOL

mrspollenjock

HI EVERYONE IM FROM SCOTLAND
IM JUST NEW HERE WAS ON ANOTHER FEW SITES BUT DIDNT MEET MUCH PEOPLE FROM SCOTLAND SO ITS GREAT TO KNOW THERE SCOTTISH PEOPLE HERE
IVE JUST GREW ! PLANT WHITE RUSSION SHE TURNED OUT GREAT ON TO MY SECOND ONE BLACK ROSE CANT WAIT TO SEE WOT SHE TURNS OUT LIKE
MY HUSBAND STARTED COMING BACK ON HERE SO THOUGHT TO JOIN TO
WELL THANKS FOR READING AND HAPPY TOKING SCOTLAND

MRS PJ

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I'm not Scottish, I live in Australia and it will soon be 42C where I live. But my mothers maiden name is Ogilvie, so I know where your coming from. G'day and welcome.

automan

welcome

i am just finishing some whiterussian its a nice smoke . as you said its nice to have a scottish section for us jocks :tiphat:

Ciscosfa

welcome from another Scot ! Iv just ordered some White Russian seeds i have really dug it my last few trip to Mokum (Dampkring and Boerjongens versions)

mrspollenjock

hey

hey

I'm not Scottish, I live in Australia and it will soon be 42C where I live. But my mothers maiden name is Ogilvie, so I know where your coming from. G'day and welcome.
hey high country,wots australia like
great weather i bet
yeah its really snowing here very deep
looks like a white xmas for us
mrspj

mrspollenjock

hey

hey

welcome from another Scot ! Iv just ordered some White Russian seeds i have really dug it my last few trip to Mokum (Dampkring and Boerjongens versions)
hey ciscosfa,another scots great to see
yeah just finished white russian but grew and smoked already lol
she was a real good smoke very nice
just started black rose cant wait to see wot she turns out like
my husband got a big selction hes got going just now to
just cant wait till there ready lol
mrspj

Latest posts

Latest posts