What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HI, Idk how to get seeds.

I'm sorry about your marijuana laws gamerman. What is the penalty for growing or possession there in Romania? Is it nice there in the Summer? How far are you from Transylvania? Have you been to Dracula's Castle? Rock on gamerman hope you can get high
Penalty for growing and even possesion in some cases is 3 to 10 years of prison, atleast it's not like some countries in asia where they kill you but for me prison is worse then for other people. I am not that far from Tansylvania and I have been to Dracula's Castle but its really overcrowded, it's fun to see even japanese people there tho. Yeah I hope I will get high as soon as possible too and with my own stuff, never smoked weed but I am into gardening and lots of other stuff so I want to be healthy and not get laced ganja like some people i know, also mushrooms are easy to find here but they are too powerful in my opinion and I want to experience them when I am ready.

Latest posts

Latest posts