What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi, can I plant landraces in party cups?

Starwea

My mom allows me to grow just one, but I want to reproduce them and have variety, so I asked if I could put a few in party cups :(

Starwea

Yea to start them of,but they'll need a bit bigger pot to flower them in.what do u mean ur mom allows u?,u are old enuff to be on this site aren't u?.76
I'm 23, but the land belongs to my mother, so even if I'm older it doesn't matter because she sets the rules on her land, I still don't have money for my land, and the example of the cup is an extreme example, for the flowering of how many liters do you recommend minimum?

William76

Cool,ur right it's the same at my mums and I'm nearly 50,her house her rules!,I'd go with a bigger pot if ur only allowed a few,and make them big so that u get more with less plants.outside I'd use something the size of a normal bucket,but the bigger the pot the bigger the plant.ideally straight into the ground would be even better.76

Starwea

Cool,ur right it's the same at my mums and I'm nearly 50,her house her rules!,I'd go with a bigger pot if ur only allowed a few,and make them big so that u get more with less plants.outside I'd use something the size of a normal bucket,but the bigger the pot the bigger the plant.ideally straight into the ground would be even better.76
Bro, they tell me one, precisely because they don't want something flashy

Latest posts

Latest posts