What's new

Hi All

Kveldulf

Greeting from the recently liberated northstar state. I recently became intrigued by the idea of landrace preservation and while searching out strains and communicating with RSC this site was mentioned. So here i am.
@farmerlion started reading, “making marijuana great again.” Extremely interested in this. Haven’t gotten through it all yet but when i do i’m gonna have lots of questions i’m sure. This is exactly the sort of thing that resonates with me.

Kveldulf

Thank yous all for the welcome. Not really much for social media type things, but add a huge knowledge base to it, and well, can’t resist.
@velorex, would love to see the old country some day. We stay in contact with swedish relatives but have yet to find our norwegian kin.
@growsjoe1, looks to be enough to keep me busy for some time.
@Old Piney, wish it were still brrr, the cold is my favorite thing. Our “winters” are really gettin weird lately.

Old Piney

Thank yous all for the welcome. Not really much for social media type things, but add a huge knowledge base to it, and well, can’t resist.
@velorex, would love to see the old country some day. We stay in contact with swedish relatives but have yet to find our norwegian kin.
@growsjoe1, looks to be enough to keep me busy for some time.
@Old Piney, wish it were still brrr, the cold is my favorite thing. Our “winters” are really gettin weird lately.
Wow just looked it up colder here in NJ at 27

OleReynard

Greeting from the recently liberated northstar state. I recently became intrigued by the idea of landrace preservation and while searching out strains and communicating with RSC this site was mentioned. So here i am.
@farmerlion started reading, “making marijuana great again.” Extremely interested in this. Haven’t gotten through it all yet but when i do i’m gonna have lots of questions i’m sure. This is exactly the sort of thing that resonates with me.
Center of the Lakes saying High
Hoping they do something different with the new state flag
Got safe ice?
Brainerd to have first Green Day at CC's

Last edited:

Kveldulf

Center of the Lakes saying High
Hoping they do something different with the new state flag
Got safe ice?
Brainerd to have first Green Day at CC's
Decided against spearing this year too iffy.
i’m also bla. Spose i can’t say much more than that, eh
I’ll have to check that out.

Latest posts

Latest posts