What's new

Hi all, new member here

DirtyBurger

Hi there and thanks for your help BrownThumb and Neo420 for the warm welcome. I will upload some pics for you but remember I am a noob at this and my pics didn't turn out that great, lots of yeeeeeeellllloooowww as you can see. :(

I might have to take some pics when the lights are off, maybe just before they come on tonight might be ideal.

When I click go advanced I don't see any upload picture button?

Anyway thanks again.

DirtyBurger

okay here are some pics

Attachments

• DSCF3772.JPG
    DSCF3772.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF3773.JPG
    DSCF3773.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF3776.JPG
    DSCF3776.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF3777.jpg
    DSCF3777.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF3788.JPG
    DSCF3788.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 4
N

noyd666

hi dirty burger:biggrin: just got on board myself,, lurking reading up, now im trying to get posts. im set to go vert myself ,gotta sit still for awhile lol.:tiphat:

DirtyBurger

Thanks noyd666,

I don't understand, I am trying to get my posts up but it sill says I only have 3, I know I've written more than 3 times, maybe its not updating. Thanks for your comments. I fed them with 700 - 800 ppm until the last two weeks, then I bumped in some shooting powder. They did draw quite a lot which is good and the smoke report is that its stronger than any of the previous runs.

N

noyd666

hi dirty burger, tried to send about 5 oclock .this site slows down something shocking around 5 and 7 at night. i thought i was out afew posts? im' trying to work out how to join social clubs sweet tooth etc i had a homemade burger for tea tonight hope it was fukkkkkken kleeeeeen .

DirtyBurger

Hi Noyd666, yeah I haven't seen much of a change since I started posting, so who knows. Glad to hear you're trying for a good clean burger.

I think the chat option could be good and I wouldn't mind changing my avatar to show Philadelphia and Randy with a DirtyBurger, but that's minor. I will just keep writing and discussing, we will get there.