What's new

hi all guys can you help me ? please i know you can

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Usually takes about a week but your mileage will probably vary.

You will know when they open.
The banana will pop open and several "danglies" that do the actual pollen drop will hang out of it.
t_aja-po.jpg

And you will see the powdery, bright yellow pollen on leaves below the danglies.

Just before they open, they start to swell and crack), that's when you take a small paper bag, wet it with distilled, or R/O, or rainwater and slip it over the part with the male flower.
Or, hold it under the danglies and shake the plant.
The pollen will stick to the inside of the bag.
Bring the moist bag to the female and place it over a lower branch.
Seal the opening with string, tape, whatever, and leave it to dry.

When dry, gently tap the bag with your finger and the pollen will get airborn again, inside the bag.
Wait 6 or 8 hours and wet the bag and the surrounding branches again, but this time use tap water.

That will capture and deactivate the remaining pollen so you can safely remove the bag.

Take her to harvest.
Done right, only the treated branch will have seeds. and they will be feminized.

Aloha,
Weezard

Thank you bro for your answer
I think that I will follow your advice. I will do so. however my two banana plants have on the tops like this picture, what do you say if a do as you hai.consigliato, and the harbor from my friend so I can do without any problems, and Laltra plant (given that they are two) the toglo those bananine every day for at least another 30 days?

Last edited:
Hi all old brothers grower :smoker:

Nice, tonight I did everything. I brought the plant but I thought I'd keep him rise up those bananas that grow (I try) but I keep it out of the grow box but in the same room (my room) tomorrow i'm going to get a tube longer than for the other extractor for air from the outside, instead of holding the open and maybe grow so threatening to pollinate :hide: . What do you think of yourself? or put a puller on the plant over so if you opened a few flowers is sucked out of the window of my room (i think this is bad ideea) :dunno: I try all the fucking place tomorrow photos of the plant and in more nearly a month. I would like very