What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HHC Distillate

samiciak

Hi Guys,

I want advice from you. I bought an HHC Distillate and I want to make e-juice to vape it.

I bought PG/VG base to mix it together. I plan to heat the distillate so it would be in liquid form because now the form is pretty solid. Then I will try to mix it with the PG/VG base in an 80/20 or 60/40 ratio (base/distillate). So as a result, I should have 20% and 40% concentrated vape juice to vape.

Do you guys think it will work this way, or should I take some additional steps when mixing these 2 components?

Thanks in Advance,
S

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I don't know about vaping any kind of oils and french frying the inside of my lungs. Those oils get really hot and can do damage over the long haul. The bronchus in the lungs are lined with hair-like projections called cilia that move microbes and debris up and out of the airways. Vaping oils fry these hair-like cilla and will cause shortness of breath. Once the cilla are gone the end result is chronic bronchitis or asthma. 😎

Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) gives users a hemp-derived cannabinoid experience that's different—because it's not actually tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). HHC is made from hemp-derived tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and converted to CBD, then homogenized into HHC distillate. Google

Last edited:

goingrey

Possibly you may need to also heat up the ingredients when mixing? Obviously not above the boiling point of Hexahydrocannabinol (not sure what that is).

It is less potent than THC, the 40% mix might be better?

Not really a fan of the PG/VG e-Juice vaping but @Switcher56 is very knowledgeable on that, maybe he could give you some pointers?

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
the gives also different conzentrade of HHC %, 25,50 & 75%.

did you filling it up to vape cartiges

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I don't know about vaping any kind of oils and french frying the inside of my lungs. Those oils get really hot and can do damage over the long haul. The bronchus in the lungs are lined with hair-like projections called cilia that move microbes and debris up and out of the airways. Vaping oils fry these hair-like cilla and will cause shortness of breath. Once the cilla are gone the end result is chronic bronchitis or asthma. 😎

Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) gives users a hemp-derived cannabinoid experience that's different—because it's not actually tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). HHC is made from hemp-derived tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and converted to CBD, then homogenized into HHC distillate. Google
Possibly you may need to also heat up the ingredients when mixing? Obviously not above the boiling point of Hexahydrocannabinol (not sure what that is).

It is less potent than THC, the 40% mix might be better?

Not really a fan of the PG/VG e-Juice vaping but @Switcher56 is very knowledgeable on that, maybe he could give you some pointers?
'circa Jan '13... (I have been an activist for THR)

From the president of the Nova Scotia Lung Association...
We don't know the long term effects of vaping at this point in time. That being said... e cigarettes represent THR (tobacco harm reduction) and therefore should be embraced as an alternative to combustion (which we all know is not good for us). Vaping saves lives. TBS, unlike the tobacco industry, we need to be extra cautious when it comes to THR (it is called reduction not elimination, for one thing it doesn't produce tar). To ensure it is a "safer" and viable alternative in the future for THOSE who can't quit smoking. Not a mere replacement for cigarettes or any other "combustible" material.

The meeting lasted 2.5 hrs. The organization was down right hostile (more or less) as they were dead set on making vaping illegal. Vaping saves lives! While the panel spouted off innuendo, we presented facts. Of course they would come back with the line... there has been no government studies on the subject. Wrong! New Zealand carried out extensive studies on the subject, including research and studies from Dr Farsalinos (affectionately known to us, simply as Dr F) who was the head of the Athens Cardiac unit. He was also one of the many leaders in Europe, advocating THR and vaping. His BIO https://www.e-cigarette-summit.co.uk/speaker/dr-konstantinos-farsalinos-m-d/

E cigarettes weren't designed for folks who didn't smoke and were not intended for children. Funny how things have changed over the years because of the "mighty dollar".

We won our case in Nova Scotia, where reasonable regulations were set in place:
  • Not to be sold in pharmacies (once upon a time cigs or tobacco products, could be bought in phamacies);
  • No sale to minors; (hefty fines) which were never imposed.
  • No vaping in public; (back n the day ecigs were touted as “smoke anywhere”)
  • No advertising; (moving right along, how things changed) posters all over the place)
  • Posted signs on shop fronts must be legal age to enter;
  • and shop windows needed to be “backed out” (can't see inside from the street)
  • could only be sold in a tobacco shops or “vape stores”; and we got to keep our flavours (liquids), which the govt stated, it entices children to pick it up. Well we are now flavourless here;Plain PG or VG and tobacco flavour. Door #1 or door #2
  • We had several convenience stores (many close to schools) that were open for business. Under the new laws, they weren't allowed to BUT, although reports to the province were submitted, nothing ever came of it; (that was the beginning of the free for all, that ruined it for everyone else); and
  • No testing/vaping in vape shops. (liquids)One of their defences back in the day WRT flavours, it incited kids. Yet, what about all the assorted vodka flavours out there e.g Birthday cake... The govt didn't have a response to that, although somehow children were getting their hands on it (alcohol).If folks haven't figured out yet WTF is going on in the world, smoke another and launch yourself into oblivion, nothing to see here LOL.
Here is something only a politician would think of, in this case Obama, who wanted to penalize the smokers by increasing tobacco taxes in the tune of $117B (yes that is billions with a B) as the govt needed money to fund a children's education program (we all know what that is). Get the fuck out of Iraq which is costing the American taxpayers $187B/year and, you will have all kinds of money to turn our kids into unrecognizable adults.

On the surface, it appeared benign. It was anything but! Smokers funding the war in Iraq, as no one else was being targeted at the time.

3 organizations run this dog and pony show:
  • Big Pharma;
  • Big tobacco; and
  • Govt.
Big tobacco gets you hooked!

Big Pharma comes to the rescue with nicorettes (LOL). They don't work. It's a vicious circle, so you go back to smoking and continuously repeat the cycle. AAMOF, after the fire, I had 5 cigs, until I got my hands on a vaporiser and liquids. I also bought nicorettes. It didn't do diddly. AAMOF, every time I chewed one I craved a cigarette after a chew, just like a junky needing a heroin fix.
What's in a cigarette? Did you know cigarettes are made with only 10% tobacco?

Outside of “laser therapy”, nothing worked for me. When the laser clinic shut down, I was left stranded, until ecigs. I quit combusting 08 Feb 2010.

BTW... at the time all kinds of papers were coming out of the WHO, pretty much stating how to curb tobacco consumption LOL and eradicate “nicotine” as a whole. That is one extremely interesting rabbit whole. Raise taxes, people quit. They need their fix. Turn to big pharma for a solution. It doesn't work. Back to smoking again, until you get fed up, or taxes go up again. AAMOF, France was in an election year. The tax increase was supposed to take effect on month X. The French govt requested a delay due to the elections and it was granted. Taxes were due to increase in July and were defaulted to Oct. BTW, I took the red pill in '08.

They were blaming the smokers for increases in health care cost etc... in 2012, Big Pharma made $112B (yes that is billions with a B) in the treatment of smoking related illnesses (in Europe alone). Do you honestly thing they were going to let go of that CASH COW?

Part of the tobacco industry law suit (settlement (forgot which year that culminated in)) Was that the govt would never shut down the tobacco industry. The law suit IIRC was settled for $34B.

This is about all I intend to say about this matter. There has been innuendo spouted off by folks (yes here included) regurgitating the BS from MSM. They are smoking antifreeze. Really! Get a fucking education folks!

Would it surprise you to find out that PG (propylene glycol) is used in hospital air filtration units at concentrations up to 10%. Why? It's anti-bacterial. I haven't had a cold since I started vaping. At 1st, like everyone else, we thought we were simply letting our imaginations run wild, until. Many folks noticed the same thing. Furthermore, would it surprise you that it is a carrier for many medicines including I.Vs.

Nah, the problem was how do we tax this shit, as it was an unregulated industry. Some states in the US wanted to tax them as high as 58%. HELLO! With the new regs here, there is one component in vaping that is taxed at 50%

I was making my own liquids since, the early days. After the fire, I couldn't believe the vape scene. No flavours, and shit cost 3 times as much (all kind of different taxes being applied). E-liquid is now being manufactured on the BM. <--- I wouldn't go there!!!!! Look at what happened with BM carts produced by our industry. Scary shit. I won't go there.

BTW, both PG and VG are part of our daily lives, whether we vape or not. It's in our food, toothpaste, cosmetics (VG is a moisturizer, among its other uses).

I like to mix my liquids with a combination of PG, VG and distilled H2O. My VG is cut by 20% with distilled water, which changes the density from 1.2 (0.2 being 20%) making your liquids less viscous. PG OTOH has a density of 1.03. H2O a density of one.

My PG is cut using only 20% of the cut VG. Why? It makes the liquid more more fluid. You can't vape straight undiluted RSO, it will clog your cart. A 2/1 ratio even as high as 3/1. Forget about this shit of having the vape as strong as possible. Take more tokes duh, with the added bonus that you don't choke as much! When your running low, you simply take a toot. Benefits, it is discreet and you can top off anywhere in seconds :tiphat:

Last edited:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi Guys,

I want advice from you. I bought an HHC Distillate and I want to make e-juice to vape it.

I bought PG/VG base to mix it together. I plan to heat the distillate so it would be in liquid form because now the form is pretty solid. Then I will try to mix it with the PG/VG base in an 80/20 or 60/40 ratio (base/distillate). So as a result, I should have 20% and 40% concentrated vape juice to vape.

Do you guys think it will work this way, or should I take some additional steps when mixing these 2 components?

Thanks in Advance,
S
I have done my own liquids with bho and pg and or vg base got me always some seperation/fall out after some time. Peg400 worked best but had that nasty dentist smell and the vape felt dry on the throath. But there are 2 kinds of peg400 one is a liquide and the other is a paste. U want the liquid kind.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I have done my own liquids with bho and pg and or vg base got me always some seperation/fall out after some time. Peg400 worked best but had that nasty dentist smell and the vape felt dry on the throath. But there are 2 kinds of peg400 one is a liquide and the other is a paste. U want the liquid kind.
... part of it you need to dewax it. I don't know how that is done. On the other hand, PEG anything should not be in our vapes. That hit the scene when they found out they could produce twice the beach ball as VG and further promoted in the UK. Dave Dorn to be exact, a fellow activist.

What is the fascination with clouds of vapour? That surfaced in the Filipino community of LA. I once had a customer tell me he used to watch himself vaping in the mirror naked. What's up with that? Did you watch yourself blow cig smoke naked? No! So why are you doing it now? I dunno :(

samiciak

Hi guys,

so I made this experiment.

As I mentioned the distillate is in firm form, once I warmed it up it was honey-like consistency. When I mixed it with the base and shake it, it become a matte liquid. Once it went cold, the liquids separated and the HHC distillate solidified again. :/

Do you have any tips on how to dilute the HHC distillate so I can put it into a cartridge and vape it?

Thanks,
Sam

Attachments

• IMG_2369.jpeg
    IMG_2369.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 129

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
i have getting 75% HHC infused Hash but i guess i wanna shared not testing self

chilliwilli

Waterboy
In the old diy vape juice threads they put the oil and vape juices in a hot waterbath for some days to let the concentrates disolve. Maybe try that out.
I would first look if the hhc changes its structure at certain temps, like thc get changed to cbn, and stay below that temp.

staffoily

'circa Jan '13... (I have been an activist for THR)

From the president of the Nova Scotia Lung Association...
We don't know the long term effects of vaping at this point in time. That being said... e cigarettes represent THR (tobacco harm reduction) and therefore should be embraced as an alternative to combustion (which we all know is not good for us). Vaping saves lives. TBS, unlike the tobacco industry, we need to be extra cautious when it comes to THR (it is called reduction not elimination, for one thing it doesn't produce tar). To ensure it is a "safer" and viable alternative in the future for THOSE who can't quit smoking. Not a mere replacement for cigarettes or any other "combustible" material.

The meeting lasted 2.5 hrs. The organization was down right hostile (more or less) as they were dead set on making vaping illegal. Vaping saves lives! While the panel spouted off innuendo, we presented facts. Of course they would come back with the line... there has been no government studies on the subject. Wrong! New Zealand carried out extensive studies on the subject, including research and studies from Dr Farsalinos (affectionately known to us, simply as Dr F) who was the head of the Athens Cardiac unit. He was also one of the many leaders in Europe, advocating THR and vaping. His BIO https://www.e-cigarette-summit.co.uk/speaker/dr-konstantinos-farsalinos-m-d/coreball

E cigarettes weren't designed for folks who didn't smoke and were not intended for children. Funny how things have changed over the years because of the "mighty dollar".

We won our case in Nova Scotia, where reasonable regulations were set in place:
  • Not to be sold in pharmacies (once upon a time cigs or tobacco products, could be bought in phamacies);
  • No sale to minors; (hefty fines) which were never imposed.
  • No vaping in public; (back n the day ecigs were touted as “smoke anywhere”)
  • No advertising; (moving right along, how things changed) posters all over the place)
  • Posted signs on shop fronts must be legal age to enter;
  • and shop windows needed to be “backed out” (can't see inside from the street)
  • could only be sold in a tobacco shops or “vape stores”; and we got to keep our flavours (liquids), which the govt stated, it entices children to pick it up. Well we are now flavourless here;Plain PG or VG and tobacco flavour. Door #1 or door #2
  • We had several convenience stores (many close to schools) that were open for business. Under the new laws, they weren't allowed to BUT, although reports to the province were submitted, nothing ever came of it; (that was the beginning of the free for all, that ruined it for everyone else); and
  • No testing/vaping in vape shops. (liquids)One of their defences back in the day WRT flavours, it incited kids. Yet, what about all the assorted vodka flavours out there e.g Birthday cake... The govt didn't have a response to that, although somehow children were getting their hands on it (alcohol).If folks haven't figured out yet WTF is going on in the world, smoke another and launch yourself into oblivion, nothing to see here LOL.
Here is something only a politician would think of, in this case Obama, who wanted to penalize the smokers by increasing tobacco taxes in the tune of $117B (yes that is billions with a B) as the govt needed money to fund a children's education program (we all know what that is). Get the fuck out of Iraq which is costing the American taxpayers $187B/year and, you will have all kinds of money to turn our kids into unrecognizable adults.

On the surface, it appeared benign. It was anything but! Smokers funding the war in Iraq, as no one else was being targeted at the time.

3 organizations run this dog and pony show:
  • Big Pharma;
  • Big tobacco; and
  • Govt.
Big tobacco gets you hooked!

Big Pharma comes to the rescue with nicorettes (LOL). They don't work. It's a vicious circle, so you go back to smoking and continuously repeat the cycle. AAMOF, after the fire, I had 5 cigs, until I got my hands on a vaporiser and liquids. I also bought nicorettes. It didn't do diddly. AAMOF, every time I chewed one I craved a cigarette after a chew, just like a junky needing a heroin fix.
What's in a cigarette? Did you know cigarettes are made with only 10% tobacco?

Outside of “laser therapy”, nothing worked for me. When the laser clinic shut down, I was left stranded, until ecigs. I quit combusting 08 Feb 2010.

BTW... at the time all kinds of papers were coming out of the WHO, pretty much stating how to curb tobacco consumption LOL and eradicate “nicotine” as a whole. That is one extremely interesting rabbit whole. Raise taxes, people quit. They need their fix. Turn to big pharma for a solution. It doesn't work. Back to smoking again, until you get fed up, or taxes go up again. AAMOF, France was in an election year. The tax increase was supposed to take effect on month X. The French govt requested a delay due to the elections and it was granted. Taxes were due to increase in July and were defaulted to Oct. BTW, I took the red pill in '08.

They were blaming the smokers for increases in health care cost etc... in 2012, Big Pharma made $112B (yes that is billions with a B) in the treatment of smoking related illnesses (in Europe alone). Do you honestly thing they were going to let go of that CASH COW?

Part of the tobacco industry law suit (settlement (forgot which year that culminated in)) Was that the govt would never shut down the tobacco industry. The law suit IIRC was settled for $34B.

This is about all I intend to say about this matter. There has been innuendo spouted off by folks (yes here included) regurgitating the BS from MSM. They are smoking antifreeze. Really! Get a fucking education folks!

Would it surprise you to find out that PG (propylene glycol) is used in hospital air filtration units at concentrations up to 10%. Why? It's anti-bacterial. I haven't had a cold since I started vaping. At 1st, like everyone else, we thought we were simply letting our imaginations run wild, until. Many folks noticed the same thing. Furthermore, would it surprise you that it is a carrier for many medicines including I.Vs.

Nah, the problem was how do we tax this shit, as it was an unregulated industry. Some states in the US wanted to tax them as high as 58%. HELLO! With the new regs here, there is one component in vaping that is taxed at 50%

I was making my own liquids since, the early days. After the fire, I couldn't believe the vape scene. No flavours, and shit cost 3 times as much (all kind of different taxes being applied). E-liquid is now being manufactured on the BM. <--- I wouldn't go there!!!!! Look at what happened with BM carts produced by our industry. Scary shit. I won't go there.

BTW, both PG and VG are part of our daily lives, whether we vape or not. It's in our food, toothpaste, cosmetics (VG is a moisturizer, among its other uses).

I like to mix my liquids with a combination of PG, VG and distilled H2O. My VG is cut by 20% with distilled water, which changes the density from 1.2 (0.2 being 20%) making your liquids less viscous. PG OTOH has a density of 1.03. H2O a density of one.

My PG is cut using only 20% of the cut VG. Why? It makes the liquid more more fluid. You can't vape straight undiluted RSO, it will clog your cart. A 2/1 ratio even as high as 3/1. Forget about this shit of having the vape as strong as possible. Take more tokes duh, with the added bonus that you don't choke as much! When your running low, you simply take a toot. Benefits, it is discreet and you can top off anywhere in seconds :tiphat:

A great example. I got it.