What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGO's Vertical Coco RTW Grow With 2 Stacked 600's

Bonzo

Veteran
howdy HGO :) lookin good dude! gettin the keys to new place on the 15th woo hoo! :) defenitely gonna put up a thread, space im gonna be usin' is roughly 15' x 15' havnt measured yet. ya know with the space i have my head tells me stadium not donuts. so dunno yet for sure. really need to get in the place and feel it out...see what comes to me...defenitely gonna run coco rtw. :wave:

that karma train looks familair is it from bush dr? how are the karma trains smeling? also the plants look super healthy man! no so called tmv on your chems...is it your using epsoms or mono mag?

great show HGO

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Booooooom bitch!!! That Chem#2 is blowing the fuck up homey :D and daaamn! KT#2 is also going nutz... Looking good man

Interested to see what gives after using Ripen @ this stage, doesn't seem to have done any harm... the opposite actually :D but it does say that it gives the plant a strong signal that it is coming to the end of its life

I think you should label everything "#2" from now seems the two's are blowing the hell up... The rest are looking good to though don't get me wrong ;)

bobblehead

Veteran
Damn dude, looking good! Do you have any room to pull that Chem D #2 open? Those branches are gonna swell up so fat... the buds will be touching by the end. All your plants are looking pretty awesome. :smokey:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Day 31 - 34

Day 31 - 34

^^^^
Chem D Side Buds

picture.php

KarmaTrain Bottom & Left, Chem D at back middle

picture.php

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
^^ What dude said :D That chemD is a sly ole devil ain't she, burst straight into bloom hardcore!

I can't look at the KT pics right now :( pissed, lol! How did the ripen diet work out then? Get the excess N out?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Looking good in here mate and glad you nuked them mites mate told many people to use it but they never listen oh well there loss

Hope your feeling better now

Peace

Dorky

Another week has went by and were at updated day again, man time is flying by. Well last weekend I switched feed for the KarmaTrains, I give them Canna PK 13/14, Canna Magnesium, & Drip Clean, zero Nitrogen. On monday I started feeding the KarmaTrains GH Ripen which is, 0-6-5 NPK with 2.5% Magnesium and 7% Sulfur, I'm not sure why there is such a high amount of Sulfur, anyone have any ideas? Anyhow, because of the high amounts of S I brought the GHRipen EC to 1.0EC and added 0.5EC of Canna PK 13/14 for a total of 1.5EC.

Sulfur is to get the terpines going. Your run is looking great. Hope them cages are ready for some fat nugs.

bobblehead

Veteran
100g, what is Zero Nitrogen?

:laughing:

It's not a product... He's not feeding his plants any Nitrogen. Toward the middle I like to use a little bit to keep things green... and then starve them completely of N and micros to flush the plants so they burn to a white ash... I'm certain this is what HGO is doing.

Latest posts

Latest posts