What's new

HGOs Multi Strain 3600w Stacked Grow Coco DTW

J

johndoe123

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and departed friend. Positive vibes and karma your way bro....

D

DHF

Thanks everyone for the nice comments and support, unfortunately my friend died, that's why I haven't been around for the past few weeks. She didn't even last 2 months after she got diagnosed. We knew she was very ill but it was a shock to see her leave us in such a short time. RIP.

HGO
Prayers goin out from Fred-ville Bro........

Condolences....Freds....:ying:......

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Thanks guys, she was a real special person that left this earth way too early, but the best usually do. I'm sure she is rocking out with the legends that left before her.

Jah Bless
HGO

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Thanks azad, she brought so many people together it was unreal. I'm sure she is in a far better place now, one where we can't even imagine the beauty.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:angelshug: The b00m familia have you and your friend in our thoughts brother HGO :angelshug:
:smoke out:

L

LEX-UK

R.I.P.. now may your pain be none and you be free for eternity.

Sorry HGO.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
sorry for the loss of a person that you loved so much HGO! I'm sure she is in a place where she will not have to feel that pain ever again.

G

greenmatter

your friend is in a better place ........ and i hope the memories have you in a good state of mind.

rolling with the punches hurts like hell some days. take care of yourself HGO

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I want to thank you guys so much, I feel blown away with all the supportive comments you all have left. I appreciate your words so much, it's really great to have you guys come in here and lend your support. Thank you.

HGO

Green81

Veteran
Very sorry for your loss, she'll be in a much better place. Time will heal the wounds.

peace

g81

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
Without saying I was disappointed with the results but 4Lb is 4Lb, I know where the mistakes were made and for now I am done growing with stacked bulbs in doughnut vert setups, I think it is more productive to have 6 plants per 600 than 6 plants per 1200w, I think there is a fella around here that likes to say 'plant numbers dictate yield'? hehe!
Hey HGO, Heath Robinson got 1.5 grams/watt using 2 600 watts stacked vertically growing 8 Mr. Nice Shit. Strain, canopy, light, environment, nutes, method and veg time also affect yield besides plant #'s. Here's Heath's setup:

picture.php

All the plants in the world won't help you if you don't have the canopy or space... I include canopy in my area that's only going to get 50 w/sf. Going for 1,600 watts (1,000 + 600) stacked x 2 (3,200 watts) growing 6 trees in this 2 "merged" donut setup (lights are X's):

O_ O
_ X
O_ O
_ X
O_ O

1 setup/sytem goes from clone/seed to harvest. Orca Grow film will be on movable 4x8 insulation panels, ditchin' my grow hexagons/gazebos. Use 5 gallon buckets for veg and switch out the connecting tubing once in a while to keep proper distance to lights. This way plants will get best light + reflected light no matter what stage they're in. Shootin' for 1-2 grams/watt.

Excellent posts HGO, you're an inspiration! :D

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
Going for 1,600 watts (1,000 + 600) stacked x 2 (3,200 watts) growing 6 trees in this 2 "merged" donut setup (lights are X's):

O_ O
_ X
O_ O
_ X
O_ O
Actually I could get more gpw out of that setup using 2 "real" donuts (using the same lights):

O_ O
_ X
O_ O
O_ O
_ X
O_ O

If you notice, all I did was add 2 more plant sites. Plant numbers can indeed dictate yield!

Buddle

Veteran
HGO when you sent me your message today I realized I hadn't been to one of your threads in ages. Obviously I picked this one. Not to bring up more difficult times but I wanted to reiterate the concensus here...You are a super nice person with great grow threads and a solid friend. I am so sorry about losing your friend so quickly..I am glad she is in utopia now..
I think these buds are nice. Seeing those pics of Giesel bring back some memoriues. She was a favorite lost to leo years back. Super tastey meds..