What's new

HGF Mellinium 1000w hydro

Hidenseek

Im going to attempt to continue my thread from OG in here.

Basic description is:

Homegrown Fantaseeds Millenium grown from seed bought from SD. Hydro Waterfarms.

Look at the OG thread for the background info:

http://overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=445817

Todays Post:

Day 26 of 12/12

Well I took a minute to take some pics. The plants are doing pretty well, day 26 and I am planning on 60 day flower time. Humidity since they have gotten so large, has been 60%, respiration is most likely the issue. I am going to use a heater and leave some ventalation on 24/7 to keep night lows around 65 and to dry up the space.

Will need to add PK 13/14 very soon.

Plant Height is 30 1/2 inches on the tallest one.

I normally edit the HPS out of the pics but I left two as is so no one would think I was using MH or something. That 1000w hortilux is going to produce some very fine product.

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Last edited:

Hidenseek

Syko2

I am guessing about 6 weeks in the farms and at least 21 days old before I put them the farms, dumb luck I got 3 out of 3 fems from seed.

I would imagine they are therefore ~63 days from seed now. And will finish at around 110 days from seed.

Hidenseek

Never leave home!

Never leave home!

DAY 35 of 12/12

Had to be out on business, left everything with a 5 day stint in mind, was gone for 9........bad bad bad

Not really that bad.

I had put a small heater in to reduce the humidity and keep temps a little warmer than 60...........kept it 85 day and night ooops. Drip rings clogged and fried my least fav plant pretty good. I fixed everything but no guarantees.

Fav plant seemed to hold on just fine and is still 15-20 days from finishing. Main cola is at least 4 inches around and 18 long. Still has good growth rate.

Third plant is middle of the road, not the size of fav but will do ok.

I only had clones from the 2 smaller ones so I pitched them yesterday and took cuttings from the best one. Will take a bit to root them but they are the genetics I want. Put them in a rainforest last night.

Well a few more weeks to go......not leaving home.....not leaving home......

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Last edited:

Hidenseek

All Done

All Done

Well I started cutting over the 4th of July weekend and finisched around the 16th.

Here are the results, which are pretty unreal:

From 3 HGF Mellinium plants (Seed source Seeds Direct)

After drying and packaging for "distribution" (I gave it all away of course) I had 22 total one ounce packages. I have about an ounce of misc small buds that I cut off the plants before I pitched them, so total yield: 644 grams in 15 sqare feet under a thousand watts. Respectable. I have clones going adn will be keeping the strain for a bit, "friends" have enjoyed the smoke. Its a bit of a creeper, nice adn mellow, but you can still get things done. Not a couchlock.

I erased this mystery person from OG, My computer is receiving a sudden extrordinary number of outside attacks, I can only relate this sudden upswing to my OG time. Prior to that it was unusual for my IP to get scanned more than once a day, now its over 10 times a day from a ton of proxy servers in Amsterdam and Asia. Little too wierd a coincidence.

Good luck and be safe.

Latest posts

Latest posts