What's new

HFH in uk

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
HFH don't do female seeds , I wish they did

ye i know..only high rise seeds do and they are always sold at..soon as they come in i will order me 4 or 5 packs..i know that lots of ppl like regular seeds but me as a guerilla grower i would rather use fem seeds to save my back on carrying water to males,money on nutes and useing a hole in a good location that will turn out to be a male and empty space..maybe one these days the good breeders like breederbrad and esben will do a certain line of fem seeds for the all the guerilla out there

BigNoise

Good looking little garden. I'm looking at doing some HFH stuff this year...leaning towards Monk, Hashplant2, LEB27S, and Wild White.

How does Monk smoke? I plan on going Sativa heavy with my grow this year, but I want a good Indica in the mix as well.

@big noise, I would say the monk is a mild indica, I've not been disappointed in any HFH stuff, I will be running the crosses I made with the Leb 27 this year, can't wait to see what I get, so far I've had 100% germ rate and they are showing sex @ 3 weeks on 18/6

BigNoise

Nice. From what I've read, it sounds like Monk might make a good candidate to cross with some CBD heavy strains, in order to develop a good early finish, outdoor, tough CBD plant.

Projects...

Del_9_THC

Hi Maryjane grower.

Impressive grows...WOW.

Do you always grow HFH strains from seed?
Because Guerilla grows require one to schlep stuff into/out of bush, I want to ensure that I don't waste my time/effort on males. So, I was wondering how well HFH varieties clone. S

Have you tried cloning them, to determine gender, then re-veg females to plant outside?

Cheers

I've not tried to clone them, but the blue Leb I put out is going into flower, I was hoping she wouldn't, so I guess it would be hard to get them to re veg, I've just put some out today that are 4 weeks and have just shown sex, so I hope these do better :)

The English Cut

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen, I'm not in the UK but I called it home for the first thirty years of my life, and this relates to the above post, so here goes. I rooted a few cuttings from HFH strains. I took one batch 2 weeks after the plants had been planted out to flower and a second batch about a week/10 days later. The cuttings were put under 22 hours light, gradually reducing to 19 which is what they're on now.

Leb27S clone, about 6 weeks old from the first batch. Rooted fairly slowly and took a long time to decide to grow again, it's really just getting back in the swing of things now. No sign of flowering but I'm making sure it doesn't get rootbound.
picture.php

Danish Gold, from the first batch. I took 3 cuts, one of them started to flower but eventully re-vegged fine. The other 2 cuts were no problem as such but all 3 took a while to root and recuperate. No sign of flowering. This is about twice the size of the Leb clone.
picture.php

SSSDH x HP2 #3 from the first batch. Chosen as one of my mums for the upcoming outdoor season. I have another cut from the same plant that is just as good. No sign of flowering here. This is at least 4 times the size of the Leb clone.
picture.php

Leb Chunk, leb dominant pheno. Won't stay in veg but then it is from the second batch and the mum was a bit further into flower. Not a keeper. The second picture is of a clone from a Leb Chunk male, doing great and not flowering despite being a bit rootbound and neglected. Just shows you never can tell.
picture.php
picture.php

Other HFH strains I've rooted and vegged with success (but either I've thrown them out or don't have pics of them): Tsi Fly x HP2, Amnesia x HP2, C99/Jaggen x HP2 and Polish Demon.

I hope that's some help. Peace, TEC.

T

The_Core

Who else is doing HFH this year ?

Viewed your plants from last year and your grow this year. Looking very nice. Your plants were absolutely massive from last year.

When do you start to pre grow your plants inside?

To get plants so damn big you must have started indoors I think?

I grew HFH Super07 Last year but it was attacked and ate by cows everytime it had some decent growth. It looked like a seedling compared to your massive plant.

This year I am growing HFH SE 12 AND Wild 3. I had a very late start with them so right now they are only just about 1 foot tall in a small bucket. They will not be big plants at all.

Next year I am Guerilla Growing HFH Wild Super 07 and Monk but this time each plant is getting 400 liters of soil in a raised bed. I am going to see just what these plants can do.

Here is a group shot picture of my Guerilla Grow site.

picture.php
I will be watching your grow the rest of the season and I hope they turn out great!

BigNoise

Polish Demon is the standout HFH strain in my garden. Got some DG, Super 7, and one Monk chugging along. Lost a couple Monks to slugs.

@The_core Wow looks like you could be in for a mighty nice crop at the end of the season if all goes well with your lot, I've found HFH to have good female to male ratio, I planted 6 and 5 were female :),
I stared mine inside at the end of march this year , a few weeks earlier than last year, last year I ended up with 45 oz, this year my garden is under attack from red spider mites, greenfly, white fly and aphids, so I'm really up against it, but I'm staying positive and will take it day by day but I do hope they survive, the best of luck with your garden :)