What's new

Hey :)

Nick!

Hey all, Nick's here! Thanks for letting me in your great forum. I'll stay tuned! Since this is a second language for me i don't really know how to introduce myself in an internarional context...so i'll tell you a little story, if you don't mind. The first bong i've ever had i was 18 yo and i had my outdoor guerrila weed in my hand. Me and my friend got so high that we started laughing so hard that i thought i shit my pants on my couch...i mean...LITTERALLY! I was 100% positive that there was poop in my pants. So i went paranoid and ran in my bathroom to check out the mess...and guess what: i was so high i couldn't tell. When i told my friend he started getting paranoid too and he became thinking that he peed his pants because there was a strange shadow in his jeans. Half an hour later things went much better and we realized that everything was ok. Then i ate like 4 kiwis and a whole bag of popcorn...the fun part is that the morning after i almost ended up shitting my pants for real due to all those seeds i ate after my bong. That's it :) have a good one!

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Ooooooh, first bong hits.. Bring back memories from a simpler time :)

Welcome, mang.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
roflmao, thats some funny shit right there, never been that stoned before i have to admit, lol. have seen people so fucked up that they spent 2 hours leaning over the toilet bowl while we continued filling the pipe bowl, hehe.

anyway, welcome to icmag Nick. thanks for the laugh.

Nick!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]roflmao, thats some funny shit right there, never been that stoned before i have to admit, lol. have seen people so fucked up that they spent 2 hours leaning over the toilet bowl while we continued filling the pipe bowl, hehe.

anyway, welcome to icmag Nick. thanks for the laugh.
[/FONT]

No problem man, happy to hear that! :)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hey nick,

Welcome to icmag and hello from n Ireland.

Thanks
GA
[/FONT]

Thanks my european fellow! :) I like Ireland, i hope to visit your country as soon as i can

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Guys i'm sorry...i quoted in white and i can't see shit. What an idiot...

lmao, was wondering why you chose white, but better yet, why do we even have white as an option? no worries i can just about see it, once you are a member for 1 week and have 25 posts you will get to edit your posts and use the pm system. posts in this section don't coun't though, so time to browse.