What's new

Hey pplz! would love to have a convo on anything green!!

Hello, I'm new to the mag but not new to the society, let's have conversations, debates,
Any questions or information are welcome, I'm always ready to learn.
IMG_20230912_105312638_20240219100829.jpg

Tell them how it smokes since i cant smoke it. xD
It's kinda sweet once it's cured properly. Very earthy at first. Very, different smelling, very earthy, some ppl hated the smell at the beginning, now it is sweeter but still earthy.
when u start burning you get the earth but on the exhale you get a sweetness almost like a idk, like a sweet berry, if you smoke a joint it resses up crazy like wiling your lips.. but who cares lol, also with is a weird thing, if u relight a j, it will tastes almost sweeter than the previous time. Idk it's different, but that was the plan, to expand my horizons.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Imagine finding a perfect field to go in, you get your soil media set up and all your gear. You decide to use 40 gallon felties and have a bunch of clones. You now have to cart all that stuff through endless briars up hill into that field dragging it behind you. The hard part is getting everything up there. Then the plants do the rest. 40s are a great idea untill you have to fill them. But is definitely worth it.xD

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Yea good technique that works great!. We have things spread all around. Even small clones we dont really want to use we throw them outside. Can see the extra clone on the hood of the car. She can go right there let her figure it out.

Yea good technique that works great!. We have things spread all around. Even small clones we dont really want to use we throw them outside. Can see the extra clone on the hood of the car. She can go right there let her figure it out.
Basically lmao stacking the dirt is the worst part lol, it's all good tho. Makes it taste better lol

I work in the ground :) and in the backyard

lazy ass stoner ;)
Personally I have experimented with my surroundings, in order to use the ground here I would have to dig a huge hole, and stack some soil in there, problem is you can't dig an inch without hitting a rock, plus i Wana make my own dirt however it gets done,
You have to remember how much roots these guys actually Wana grow if my outdoor soil isn't right all its gona do is hinder me, truly If i could just dig a hole i would, im lazy too but not when it comes to this.

Latest posts

Latest posts