What's new

&hey new girl here

S

sweetestsin420

Umm Im sweetestsin,im a 23y/o female.I am coming from riu cus theres just too much people on there,it got chaotic!soo many questions everyday lol,so i though this one seems more intimate?so hello people!im glad to join.any of ya want to add me to their buddylist,go for it.i have 1 question,can you change the letter font color permanently,and can you change the profile colors??seems very plain lol

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey sweetestsin, welcome :)

yeah, you can edit your profile... click my IC, then on your left click your profile, then you should be able to find the options.

have a good time with the site and I'm sure you will enjoy our little community...

Peace,
Infi

S

sweetestsin420

omg thank you guys,fast reponses!in riu i had to literally bump the damn thing a million times before i had one reply lol.also is there a way to get a custom avatar??is it only after a certain limit or time?

and does anybody have any info on the permanent font color?is that possible..thanks ima go customize my profile lol

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Hiya hun. Old fart here and don't know shit about changing font color, profiles, or computers, but I do love the ladies so that's why I'm saying howdy, lol Welcome to IC.

S

sweetestsin420

LOL omg you guys are funny!..thanks resinryder lol..unclefishstick what is a "dgs knighth"?lol sound bad ass

watts

ohms
Veteran
Welcome to the mag.

You have to have 50+ posts before you can edit avatar or private message people I think.

Post's don't count in the introduction forum.

S

sweetestsin420

ty darkstar,and uncle a FEMALE breeder??very nice,are her seeds in the boutique?

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes Dutchgrown seeds are available at the boutique last I knew most were on sale 2 for 1 in the specials category!

S

sweetestsin420

im going to look through her forum,there needs to be more mainstream women breeders :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ty darkstar,and uncle a FEMALE breeder??very nice,are her seeds in the boutique?
as infi said,there are some on special at the boo and bay(seed boutique and seedbay) grab em while you can,i dont believe Dutchgrown's health issues will allow her to do any further breeding work..

and the thread "Nights of the Round Table II" is kind of the catch all area for any questions you may have about DGS genetics..:)

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Uh oh... rr, Unc and I... is this chick gonna end up in the stuff thread??? lol we are taking bets :)

on second thought maybe the round table would be better suited... after visiting stuff, she may never return to IC :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts