What's new

Hey guys,

KozyKoz

just created my account. I’m on my second outdoor grow, although my first experience was a big fail. This time around I have just one plant. I went with DogWalker OG. When I purchased my clone I had no idea that the strain requires a fairly experienced grower. At least that’s what just about every article online has to say. Anyone know why that is? What would make a strain require more experience to grow? I wanted to put up a couple pictures to show you all how my grow is going. Harvest should be in the next 2-3 weeks. I feel like everything is going well. I am not using everything I could be using as far as fertilizers and bloom boosters ect.. right just using ph adjusted water and tiger bloom! A buddy was explaining the importance of calcium and magnesium I’m guessing in addition to what is in my tiger bloom. But I am looking for anything simple that I can do over the next couple weeks to really give my buds an extra kick for potency and to make them fatter. I don’t really have the time to order or purchase anything online was just maybe trying to see if anybody knew of anything around the house or home remedy that I could use to kick them into overdrive for the last couple weeks. Any advice is awesome thank you all I’m glad to be here
1DC7AAA1-B508-4E67-B563-C500FA74B864.jpeg

Growenhaft

hello in the forum why some varieties are more difficult than others? it is due to the tolerance of the plant's metabolism.

we like to call such plants bitchy goats. they are the ones that stop growing immediately when there are large temperature differences between day and night, or temperatures that are too low during the day, or too much water in the medium, and only develop with a delay.

many of these plants react strongly to the slightest difference by producing hormones.... this rapid change in the hormone balance protects the plant... but has a strong impact on the yield and the ever-delaying harvest date.

the interest of our plants is not the yield... but to reproduce. plants develop different tactics to achieve this goal. slowing down the development process when the overall environment is bad is one.

as good growers we try to prevent that. we want to give our plants the best conditions... so that they use different tactics. to be big and to develop many flowers in a short time... because under these conditions she firmly expects her chances of fertilization to increase.

there are plants that almost always go our way... even if the conditions aren't really great... they are stable, don't change their metabolism that quickly... and others, a wrong look is enough (cold draft in the room ) of the grower and they almost completely stop developing for a few days... they're just women... you can do anything with some... others are better they go away quickly...

KozyKoz

Wow thank you for your reply.. that makes complete sense and I have noticed what you are saying. The enviroment has been ever changing between strong wind gusts, I’m always fighting the dam street lights and neighbors porch light coming on during night cycle have had to ask one neighbor to keep this back porch light off at night and have hung tarps over the fence to block others. Some days it’s obvious on how much growth has happened in 24hrs some days I can barely tell. I will take what you said and leave the harvest date open for possibly late October if necessary! Thank you for your wisdom