What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hey guys, so ive been wondering. Will European Airports (Walk thru scanner) detect if you for example have 10 weed seeds in your pants or something?

asdasd231

Hey guys, so ive been wondering. Will European Airports (Walk thru scanner) detect if you for example have 10 weed seeds in your pants or something?​

I am talking about the scanner on the beginning of the airport where you just walk thru and if it beeps red then you stop and they do a quick check​

armedoldhippy

Veteran
They probably won't see the seeds but they have electronic nose at hands level so if you touched stuff before flying you might get a security check.
i've been told (repeatedly) that seeds themselves have no odor, that dogs can't detect them. :dunno:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah, but i meant if you touched other stuff before flying, there is a good chance for extra check at security.

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
1710093021044.png

plutiot

ive been thinking a bit about that, some guy told me he breaks up a gram of hash into mikro pieces at the bottom of the suitcase if he brings..wierd i know he claims it works.. im thinking maby one seed between each toe lol, over here we also have this type lip tobacco, perfect bags for about 10 seeds, but tbh make a sandwich and stick em in the bread

plutiot

ive been thinking a bit about that, some guy told me he breaks up a gram of hash into mikro pieces at the bottom of the suitcase if he brings..wierd i know he claims it works.. im thinking maby one seed between each toe lol, over here we also have this type lip tobacco, perfect bags for about 10 seeds, but tbh make a sandwich and stick em in the bread
preferable a type of bread with exessive seed coverage lol

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
I'm a more sea person, like ports more than airports, but

I don't think these scanners will detect couple of seeds. I've watched that discovery tv show "Airport", never saw no one get busted because a couple of seeds. They need to take a very close look to detect anything with less than a pound and I'm talking about travel bags... walking people? Unlikely.

Scanners need mass to work. 50 seeds are not enough, but 50 grams of seeds may be.

Dogs are a real problem. Never smoke before going to the airport, dogs may feel the odors, even if we're not. If they train the dogs to fell seed smells I would be worried about.

goingrey

Dunno but if you are leaving a country where seeds are legal why would you not just put them in your bag?

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Dunno but if you are leaving a country where seeds are legal why would you not just put them in your bag?
Most of countries - or all of them - doesn't allow entrance of cannabis seeds. Problem is when you arrive at...

Hmong

Veteran
by the amount of pills people are on, you are overthinking this big time.
just put the seeds to your cosmetics inside the luggage, nobody cares

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
They don't make you go through the machine on arrival. After that it's too late to hijack the plane..
Here in South America you are checked for drugs when you arrive... it's an international route for cocaine... better watch... even pills
As stated above, couple of seeds won't be a problem... but a half smoked joint probably will be

Latest posts

Latest posts