What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hey guy im looking for testers again

topheavy420

I'd like to be considered, I'm a total haze head and would be interested in testing anything old school haze, reg or fem :woohoo:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wish I could but summer's winding down with a quickness & I don't grow through the winter.

Good luck to all you testers!

Hey OJD,
What happened w the GSC Forum S1s you were asking for testers for?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys
thanks for interest

i have a Chemdog Haze male from Reservoir seeds i have pollinated several of my best strains with so these are regular seeds

Looks like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. Funny how when one person finds a great male in a line that was completely over looked and ignored, it produces super stars, then people revert back to it. Better late than never, I suppose.

Lot of potential with the SSCDH line. We found this out back in 2012 though. I'm down to see how your work with the gene pool differs from our own.

I'll test a pack. Like I told you a few years ago, your SSSDH clone x SSCDH line - held amazing potential. I was never able to make that cross. I'm assuming you did? Those are the seeds I want to test!!!

Maybe your male will perform as well as ours did. One can only hope!

dank.Frank

B

bigganjabud

Hey guys
thanks for interest

i have a Chemdog Haze male from Reservoir seeds i have pollinated several of my best strains with so these are regular seeds

i also have a few feminized strains that i need testing for you Feminized only crew

i also have some long flowering regular Haze x's i need testing

so if any of the above interest you throw your name down

im out of town for a few days but will fully update on Monday with full list of strains and parents that need testing

everyone who has put his name down is in( as long as your not a new memebr or have no threads or pics)

i will also be sending in a bunch of these packs for the server fund to list for cheap as untested seeds for those who dont want to wait 4-6 months for release

peace

Master of genetics!!!

Yes please man I only run fems anyway so yes please and I can run in about 30 days from today anyway

(love me some 8-10 week finishers)

Ere for anyone who's interested

Them long flower hazes are banging by all reports but around the 16week sort haha

Nice to be given an to run ya work

Cheers

AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

growingcrazy

I'll test a pack. Like I told you a few years ago, your SSSDH clone x SSCDH line - held amazing potential. I was never able to make that cross. I'm assuming you did? Those are the seeds I want to test!!!
dank.Frank

That is what I am hoping for... I still have ECSDH S1's kicking around from those testers. Just finally got rid of my SSSDH leaning pheno.

Koondense

Veteran
Hi ojd,
I'm interested in testing, only small scale growing so fems and maybe haze x's...let's see what's on the list ;)

Cheers

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I was lucky enough to run some of the original SSCDH. Definitely some dank to be had.. I'd love to see/run some TK, ECSD, Casey Jones, SSSDH to name a few hit with the SSCDH male. I'm dying to see the list of mothers used by OJD..

Ncali

Veteran
Haha id make room for sscdh haze crosses, I'll make room! Lol. Ojd, I would be happy to lend a hand if needed. Otherwise, I'll be waiting for server fund drops or later, no biggies :)

:tiphat:
NC

B

bigganjabud

it's Monday never really been a fan but today there is a reason to be happy

Nuff positive Vibez to everyone I hope everyone has an amazing week ahead

Namestae

Desert Hydro

Veteran
i'd like to put in if possible. i just finished up with a chem d cookies grow and i am expanding from 750 sqft to 1600. ive grown your chemmy jones and chem d cookies. cdc got tested at 30.2% total canabinoids, 26.92% thc.

Attachments

• IMG_2458.jpg
    IMG_2458.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2453.JPG
    IMG_2453.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 16

Bmac1

Veteran
The SSCDH has fire in its genes for sure. If he hit the SSSDH, id be interested in that. The TK too if she was in the mix.

That or I will keep the eyes peeled for the server fund.